Another Day Another Family [1]

//Tws: mentions of abuse, mentions of death, bullying(?) mentions, I think that's all//

~Tommy POV~

So you know how waking up is hard right? Well waking up and remembering that not only did your parents hate you so much they hit you to the point you couldn't breath all before dying but also every other place that you go hoping that they can be your new family just doesn't like you or can't handle you. Hi my name is Thomas Simons, I'm 14 years old and an orphan.

That's all there is to me, or at least that's all everyone thinks of me so it's kinda my brand.

But Instead to myself I'm TommyInnit or Tommy for short. I'm 14, my parents were assholes, I can't stay with a family for more than two months, I'm failing school , i really like video games (mainly Minecraft) and video game music, I'm really annoying and loud (at least I've been told), I get angry easily, and the only two people who like me are my social worker Ms.Cara (side note for some reason everyone including Ms.Cara agreed that her nickname should be Puffy) and another orphan here whose name is Ranboo.

But besides that because I know you guys didn't come here to hear about my life story huh? No you guys came here for something different.

So Puffy told me today that this guy named Phil was going to come and see if he wants to foster me, which, let's face it, he probably won't. She told me he has two other boys that he fostered and promptly adopted, I think their names were Jared? Wait no it was Wilbur, Wilbur and Techno. Also I just gotta say, what the actual FUCK name is techno? Like fucking what?

But yeah, that's all I have on my agenda for today.

*time skip because your dear author doesn't know wtf to write*

 (I'm listening to E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE on repeat while writing this just gotta hope the fam doesn't hear :D)

I just finished breakfast and now I'm sitting in Puffys office waiting for this Phil bloke to come and do the stupid interview. Puffy always tells me not to think of these as interviews but rather a 'get to know me' but that's dumb to me because it is an interview right. I mean people come over and talk to me to see if they like me/ I meet their standards and want to take me in or 'hire me' if we wanna stay on the whole interview thing.

I heard the door open and assumed it was Phil so I stood up like I've been told to if I want to make a good impression.

It was only bloody fucking puffy so I sat back down looking a bit annoyed. I was clearly showing that I was bothered because Puffy chuckled and simply said.

"Jeez, Tom want me to leave or something?"

I looked up at her and shook my head somewhat less annoyed

"Uh, no, I'm just mad that I'm going to have to get up a second time now!"

Puffy only laughed again which caused me to also laugh. Ya see Puffy always has this calm, comforting, and fun energy around her that can simply bring a smile to anyone's face no matter the circumstance. That's one of the many reasons I love Puffy, she's like a really cool aunt that everyone enjoys being around.

Puffy sat down in her chair and started doing shit on her computer, I decided to just go on my phone and scroll through reddit for a bit (bare with me I have no clue what reddit is like tbh)

~Phils POV~ (very short)

I drove up to the orphanage excited. I was hopeful about this kid. His social worker told me a bit about him and he seems wonderful. Although she mentioned he can be a handful, I know how to get around that, all kids are at some point. And just hearing about Tommy I was 95% positive I would end up keeping him for good.

I walked in and over to a small desk area where a young man was sitting, he was obviously uninterested and told me simple directions of where to go when I asked. Of course I followed the directions to the best of my ability and luckily found the place I was looking for and walked in.

(smol a/n I got tired of corpse and changed to jubilee line because yes)

~3rd person POV because i think writing in 3rd person is easier~

Phil walked into Puffys office smiling widely. Tommy on the other hand quickly set his phone down and stood up anxiously.

~wait no nevermind we go to tommy's POV i hate this~

I stood up and turned off my phone as soon as I heard the door open.

So I'm going to say something kinda weird champ ok? Normally when i do this interview stuff everything is anxiety written, and this on was too in the second i heard the door open but all of that anxious-ness immediately faded when I was faced with a relatively short blond haired blue eyed man who was wearing a long dark coat and a green shirt with blue jeans and topped with a green and white bucket hat. Phil was smiling a calming, warm, caring, open smile, his entire vibe was fatherly and I know some of you will say "oh but Tommy of course he seems fatherly he is a dad to two kids!" Yeah I know fuck off this is different. It's more as if he seemed, like he would walk up to you and say something like "c'mere kid" and give you a hug before calmly telling you not to do drugs or drink then be like "so I know you are going to want help with your history homework but I'm going to tell you now as much as I would love to help I don't know any of that shit" Does that make sense? I hope it does because I can't explain it any better.

Phil gave a small wave to Puffy then looked at me. And right as I believed I was anxiety free.

"Hi Tommy!"

---------------

Hello Everyone!!!! first chapter pog its 1035 words long! anyways ily all thanks for reading it means alot! feel free to vote and/or comment if not that's fine you taking time to read still means alot! cya again soon!

-Blu 💙🏳‍🌈