you're grounded [6]

//TW: underage drinking, underage smoking, drugs, mention of trauma, mentions of abuse, panic attack, idk there may be more but this is kinda a heavy chapter I suppose//

~Wimblur Scoots Pov 👍~

Fucking Tommy, I don't understand why stupid Phil thought another kid would be a good idea much less a 14 year old. Kids are dumb, I'm never having any.

(SPEEDDRUN WRITING WHILE DO SCHOOL LETS GOOOO I HAVE LIKE 5 MISSING ASSIGNMENTS POGGG)

That kid is going to be the reason I end up in jail I swear to fuck.

Pulling out my phone and clicking a contact (the suggestion was condom kill me now 😭) I'd probably be killed for having if Phil ever found out.

You
Ayup Schlatt. You doing anything tonight?

Goat Bitch
Ya u comin?

You
Yeah. Can't stand this fucking house right now. What time?

Goat Bitch
Idfk like 8

You
Okay. See you soon dickhead

Goat Bitch
Cya
I'm inviting every1 else btw

You
Okay.
And can you stop texting like a 9 year old?

Goat Bitch
Nah

You
Fuck you.

I set my phone down. 8 is still an hour away. Might as well pass the time with something.

Maybe studying? I do have a physics test coming up that is a massive apart of my grade.

I could work on some music? I'm halfway through writing a song.

I could just go pick on the kid a little while longer.

I decided to go with the last option. I walked out of my room and went to go to the child's room, well I was going to and then I saw Techno infront of it. He was pacing a bit, kinda mumbling to himself.

Fucking weirdo.

~The Blades POV~

For fucks sake do I knock on his door, do I not? I just want to see if he's ok.

Wilbur was being a dick to him. He's only 14 I don't get what what Wilbur's problem is.

"Just knock" I started mumbling to myself.

"Let him be alone, he needs that"

"What if he needs someone though"

"He might just want to be alone"

"Ugh I should-" hold on is that.... FUCKING WILBUR

"you piece of shit."

~WILL-I-AM's POV~ (someone understand that reference)

"You piece of shit" techno said in a low ass voice

"What? What did I do?"

"What did you do?!?!? you fucking tell me! Because apparently to you basically abusing a 14 year old wouldn't come straight across your mind"

"Nah, what are you doing"

"I'm about to check on our brother. what are you doing?"

"Uh, your mum, and he is definitely not our brother" (if y'all thought there wouldn't be at least one your mom joke y'all disappoint me)