Not My Dad [10]

//tw: mentions of stuff, nightmare, idk lmk//

~Dadza POV wahoo!~

I tried to get to Tom's room as quick as my old ass legs could. Worst case scenarios ran through my brain.  Intruder, suicide, shit i don't know

Before i walked in i tried to contain myself so i wouldn't make the situation worse. I stopped in after a gew breaths and saw tommy tossing and turning in his bed. I sighed a bit, just a nightmare. Nothing I haven't handled before i suppose.

I sat down next to him on the bed and gently grabbed his shoulder.

"Tommy, bud wake up" he opened his eyes which quickly filled with tears.

"Hey kiddo come here" i opened my arms for a hug and he blankly stared at me as if it was a foreign concept which made me sad. No kid should see a hug in such a way. I put my arms down.

"What are you doing here" he whispered shakily. I gave a soft smile.

"I heard you scream and i wanted to check on you. Are you alright? Seemed like a bad nightmare do you want to talk about it?" he shook his head. "Okay thats understandable, can i sit with you for a bit then? Just to have someone there for you physically if you need it?"

"Sure, I-I guess?" It was hesitant but it was a yes, which is better than being blocked out.

"Okay great! I'll give you an option then yeah?" He nodded, confused clearly. "I can sit by your desk and chill, we can go to my room and chill, i have some bigger blankets in there if you want, or we can go to the living room and watch tv. I can make some snacks or hot chocolate or tea or both? What do you think?"

"Dunno, tv i guess" he was still understandably sleepy

"Alright great, you take your time to come down and I'll get some stuff together mate"

"Okay thank you"

"No problem kiddo" i gave a simple smile and went downstairs to make popcorn and hot cocoa and basically every midnight comfort food possible

When it was all ready tommy walked down with a blanket and...a stuffed cow? Hey i mean its cool to each their own im not gonna judge it. 

"Okay so we've got some fruit, popcorn, candy but if you're gonna have that at least drink water too or have an apple and brush your teeth i don't want to pay for a dentist bill until I gotta, theres some crisps in the big cupboard if youd like, we have sour cream and onion and classic, and we may have nacho cheese Doritos? I dunno if Techno and Dream ate them all or not" breathing pause. "We also have cocoa if you want it if not its fine I'll give it to Wil he likes it, I also made a kettle of green tea (I HATE TEA IS THAT RIGHT?!?! OMFGS BO BURNHAM AHSMDHUEUFJRBRHF YAYAYAAYAYYA) if youd prefer that, we have 7-up (superior to sprite dont argue im right) in the fridge, theres coke too but we have a rule that you can't have coke after 10pm cause techno gets hyper as shit. And we have water if you need help figuring out the dispenser let me know yeah?" He nodded blankly.

"Is there a particular movie you'd like to watch? Can be anything you want, but if you choose horror I'll probably scream like a little kid"

"uhhh Up?"

"Tears. Good choice bud" he smiled, trying to hide it.

I opened Disney plus and put on the movie. Tommy looked at it so intently, i think i know a good movie for movie nights.

~THOMASINNIT POV WAAAAA~

Phil was dead (insert closing credits here/j) asleep halfway through the movie. It was a stupid idea to watch a movie with him. (AND IM NOT YOUR PROTAGONIST IM NOT EVEN MY OWN /lyr) It was stupid to even go to the dumb "meet a family thing" . Like what the fuck?!? And the worst part is he literally chose me too?!?! My case file clearly said i don't want to go somewhere or at least nobody ever wants me. Why would he?!?!

I got up in a fit of anger and walked upstairs. It was all pointless. Its all stupid. Phil is stupid this house? stupid. Fucking wilbur?!?! STUPID. The fucking name Technoblade?! ITS ALL STUPID.

and at the end of the day? Hes not my fucking dad.

__________________

756 words or smth idk, idk what this chapter was honestly it feels like a filler so yk
Go drink water guys
-percy!!