027

Chapter Twenty-seven - The Big Fight.

Today was the day, I have to admit it was amazing to see how Vinnie's work was going to pay off. He went to the gym every single day preparing for this fight, I myself would go on a run with him sometimes when I'm not busy during the morning. I just believe that Vinnie will win.

Last night Vinnie asked me to walk out with him, I wasn't so sure about it. But after minutes of trying to convince me, I finally said yes. I can handle paparazzi but having more than 10,000 eyes on me just didn't make me comfortable. But the spotlight would mainly be on Vinnie so I just said yes. It made Vinnie happy.

Nailea, Charli, Dixie and Noah came to our hotel room to help hype up Vinnie for the fight, and while I was fixing Vinnie's hair into two braids, Nailea was trying to pick out some clothes for me from my suit case.

"Ugh you literally have nothing good to wear in here" Nailea said as she dropped the pieces of clothing in her hands. I grabbed a rubber hair band and tied it into vinnies hair.

I already took a shower, I just need to get dressed into the outfit I'm going to wear to the fight. For now I'm in a white t-shirt with some black bike shorts. I was almost done getting Vinnies hair into braids so that it would be out of his face during the fight.

"Nai literally just get me some jeans and a black shirt" I said as Nailea dug back into my suitcase looking for some jeans and a shirt that I could wear "I'm sure there's a 'team hacker' shirt in there somewhere"

"Aww" Charli said as I grabbed another rubber hair band and tied it into Vinnies hair once I finished "what an supportive lady"

"Oh shut up" I said as Charli giggled "alright hacker, you're finished" I said as Vinnie got up from the floor where he was sitting.

Vinnie raised an eyebrow at me "since when we're we calling each other by our last names?"

"Don't know, just popped into my head" I said and smiled as I got up "Nai did you find it?" I asked and walked over to Nailea and Dixie, who were talking as Nailea looked for the shirt I told her about.

"I couldn't find the shirt" Nailea said as I saw a shirt on the floor, black and it said 'team hacker' on it.

"I think it's over there" I said pointing to it, Nailea sighed as I walked over to pick it up "thanks for the outfit help Nai" I said putting my hand on her shoulder. I smiled and left to change in the bathroom.

Nailea picked out blue baggy jeans, and I told her to get the black 'team hacker' shirt. As an extra she gave me a dark green nike hoodie. Just in case I got cold later. I grabbed my Air Force ones with little butterflies on it and put them on. I curled my hair into cute curls and did some light natural makeup.

 I curled my hair into cute curls and did some light natural makeup

"Hey you done yet?" I heard Vinnie say from outside the door.

"I'm done" I said as unlocked the door looked at Vinnie, we both gave a smile at each other.

"Alright lovebirds are we going to the fight or not?" Noah asked holding Dixies hand as they walked right past us. I chuckled as I walked past Vinnie so I could make it to the bed. I grabbed my mask, phone, wallet, room card, car keys and my vip pass. I put them all in a bag and followed everyone out the hotel room.

There was two separate rooms that we could wait in, one so we could watch the others fighters fight, and another one is so we could relax and talk before it's our turn to walk out.

So far no one for the TikTok side has won a match yet, but I have full hope that the next fighters would win. I mean someone has to win, right?

"Vinnie, your up next" Someone from Vinnie's Team said as Vinnie nodded and looked at me with a nervous but excited expression. Nailea, Charli, Dixie and Noah had already left a few minutes ago to take their seats and will just see me later. Vinnie's family was minutes away, which made me nervous. I wouldn't know how they would act when they saw me, when I started dating Kevin, I was basically best friends with his parents.

"Vinnie?" I heard a woman say as Vinnie quickly stood up from where he was sitting. Jett silently walked over to me as Vinnie walked away to who I assumed to greet his parents and his little brother Reggie.

"Meeting the parents" Jett said as I sighed " you shouldn't be nervous, they're really nice"

"You've met them?" I asked

"mhm" Jett said "Now go, They're probably excited to meet you" Jet said as he pulled me up from my seat. I took one more glance at Jett as he nodded at me, I took a deep breath and walked out the same door Vinnie went out of. There I saw Vinnie talking to a smiling woman,  man and a boy who looked about my age.

Vinnie turned around as I closed the door.

Narrators pov

Sophia's heart was pounding like drums being played, she didn't know if Vinnies parents were going to like her or not, if they approved her or not. She fidgeted with the rings on her fingers as she walked to Vinnie.

"Hello, I'm Sophia" the poor nervous girl said as she smiled.

"Oh hello" A lady who she presumed was Vinnies mother said as she pulled her into a hug. Sophia kindly hugged back "it's nice to finally meet you" Vinnie's mother said as She and Sophia pulled away from each other "call me Maria"

"Nice to meet you" Sophia said as she smiled and turned to Vinnie's father "hello sir" she said with a gulp.

"Hi, nice to meet you" Vinnie father said with a smile, the two parents had actually never met Sophia before, but Reggie on the other hand has talked to Sophia before, just a short amount of time during a call with Vinnie "Call me Nate" He said to Sophia as she nodded.

She finally turned to Reggie, who had been excited to meet Sophia in person. Reggie and Sophia only ever met over calls, Vinnie introdused them to each other over a month ago, their friends, just never actually saw what the other looks like.

"Sophia" Reggie said as he shook Sophia's hand.

"Reggie" Sophia said as she shook hands with Reggie.

"Vinnie, it's time" Vinnie and Sophia turned around, Vinnie's trainer said as Vinnie then glanced at Sophia who was now holding his hand.

.

Vinnies pov

We were about ready to walkout to the ring, where I would be fighting Deji tonight. The amount of people watching made me more motivated, knowing that my friends, Family and Sophia would be watching made me less nervous about the fight. I just reminded myself that if I did lose, it wouldn't be such a big deal since I wasn't even a professional and I did try my best.

"Hey Soph, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked Sophia as she nodded. We both walked away from the little crowd of people who were going to walkout with me and told her what I've been trying to tell her for the past couple week

"Everything ok V?" Sophia asked

"I just wanted to tell you something" I said getting myself ready for whatever Sophia may say or react "something I can't really say when we go out" Sophia slowly nodded

"Yes V?"

"I love you."

A/n: AHHH HE FUCKING SAID IT.