💕Tell Me You Love Me💕

You were with Beel in the kitchen, attempting to clean out the fridge. It was mostly Beel.

He was eating EVERYTHING.

You chuckled and pulled out an Apple pie Lucifer had made a few days ago.

There was two slices left.

"You still hungry?" you asked the avatar of gluttony. He gave you a look.

You laughed, "I'll warm up some pie, I'm starting to get hungry myself."

He smiled and nodded diving back into the fridge to consume all of the previous nights dinner.

The pie had finished a few minutes later, you pulled it out and carefully placed the slices on a plate. Beezlebub took out two forks from a drawer and handed you one.

You brought a bite to your lips. The warm pie had a bitter yet sweet taste. A taste you'd grown to love.

Lucifer had explained the bitterness to you once.

"The pie is baked with poison, that's what your tasting. Oh, don't worry. It won't kill you. It's like cooking with wine, except it's the deadliness that wears of instead of alcohol."

You had freaked out when he told you it was poison— you didn't care if it was baked!

But hey, if you died one day from the effects of the supposedly-not-lethal poison, at least you'd die with a full stomach.

Beel dove into the pie and had finished an instant before you. You had learned to eat quick living in the house of Lamentation. If you weren't finished before Beel. . . there was a good chance he'd eat it off your fork as you tried to get it in your mouth.

A motion Beel made drove you out of your thoughts. Beel brought a finger to the side of his lip, "You got a little. . ."

"Hmm? Oh!"

You wiped you lip and looked back at Beel, he shook his head.

He brought his finger to the side of your lip and gently brushed the crumb off before bringing it to his own lip and licking it off his finger.

You laughed, "Can't resist one crumb can you?"

Beel grinned and opened his mouth to speak but before he could a voice shouted behind you.

"Y/N! Darling, there you are!

He made a show of wrapping his arms around you and kissing his way up your neck to your cheek.

"You don't mind if I steal Y/N from you for a bit, do you Beel?" he asked looking the demon of gluttony directly in his eye. He was playing nice but you could tell something was bothering him.

Quite suprisingly too, you could tell it wasn't his pheromones. Now that was unusual. He only stole you away from his brothers when he wanted some alone time in his sheets.

Beel shrugged, "Sure. Come back later though, Y/N. There's a new cake I got from a bakery Levi told me about. I don't want to eat it before you get back.

"Alright. See you later then."

Asmo huffed and you felt his grip on you tighten. What was his deal?

The lust demon pulled you along through the hallways of the House of Lamentation and into the music room. The two of you had taken to using the music room as your private place ever since Mammon walked into your room one day to find Asmo pounding you into your silk sheets.

That was awkward. You gave him almost all your grimm for him to not go blabbing to Lucifer.

"What's wrong, Asmo?" you asked as he turned away from you.

Asmodeus pouted, "Isn't it obvious, Y/N?"

He sighed and sat down elegantly on the piano stool, crossing one leg over the other and looking up at you with his honey-like eyes.

"You've been showing so much attention to my brothers here recently that I haven't been able to spend some alone-time with you." he said quietly his eyes sweeping from your lips to the window.

"Oh," you said softly, "I'm sorry if I made you feel excluded. I didn't mean to."

You sat down next to the demon, entwining your hand with his. He rested his head on your shoulder, and hummed.

"I could never stay upset with you Y/N. You're so precious to me, darling, you have no idea how much you mean to me. I need to be with you constantly. You're the paperwork to my Lucifer."

"Thanks Asmo. You mean a lot to me too." you replied as Asmodeus slipped off your shoulder and draped himself across your lap and reaching up with his right hand and placing it gently on your cheek before touching your bottom lip lightly with his thumb.

"Do you love me, Y/N?"

The question was very abrupt and quite honestly caught you off guard. Of course you loved Asmodeus. He was your best friend (with occasional benefits) and you had caught feelings for him long ago about a month after you arrived at the Devildom.

The love you shared for Asmodeus was triggered by more than his sexual antics. It was his kind-heartedness that drew you to him. When you were sad, he'd be there, when you needed support, he'd be there. When you needed a hug and nothing more, he'd be okay with that too.

Asmodeus sat back up to face you. "I could have anyone I wanted in the Devildom with a blink of my eye. . . and yet I always find myself  wanting you— no, craving you. . . I always say 'I love you,' to you but you've never said it back. Tell me Y/N, how do you feel about me, please, my darling. I need to know."

The pure and utter desperation in his voice was enough for you to be able to feel the pent up ache of his heart. Asmodeus looked like he could cry if you didn't answer. You just didn't know what to say, even though you really weren't keen on laying your feelings out on the table for him. But you didn't know how you felt about the demon, you loved him, sure. But something else was there too.

"I do love you. I love you so much, Asmo. I'm sorry I've never said it before. I'm not good at expressing my feeling sometimes. . . but I really really love you. Not just because of how amazing your sex is. . . I love you because you don't treat like I'm some sort of pesky human that's invaded your home. You treat me like a friend."

Asmo smiled and the tear that was at the corner of his eye slid down his rosey-tinted cheek.

"Would you give me a chance to treat you like more?"

"I-I. . . I'd really like that. I'd love to be your boyfriend. . . ."

Asmo gave a soft laugh and placed his hands on both sides of your neck, "Boyfriend. . . has a nice ring to it."

He leaned in and you felt his minty breath on your lips and your eyes fluttered shut.

Asmodeus's lips touched yours and an electric feeling ran down your spine.

This wasn't the first time you kissed him— definitely not. But it felt different. It felt like-like being under a warm blanket after it just got out of the drier. It felt so, so beautiful. It felt safe.

That's how Asmodeus made you feel.

In his arms, you would always be safe.

Words: 1269 <3