💕 Loving Touch 💕

Hello, my uhhhh I don't know you people so I dunno what to call you...ummmm casual-not-really-acquaintances. Hmm. That'll do I guess :P

So anyway. I've started doing this thing where I ask someone for a random word and whatever word they say.. I gotta write a one-shot with that word used. So um, yeah. I'll only do this I think when I want to struggle and/or when I have writer's block.

This one-shots word was brought to you by MCrowe_ and the word isssss... 'fish.'

You're welcome. I know nobody probably wanted this but oh the fuck well. Here we go my casual-not-really-acquaintances. You get an Asmo fanfic with a fish in it because no one asked for it. Hope you aren't allergic lol

Wait omg can you actually be allergic to fish-? Someone tell me please lmfao

~

You sat in Levi's room.

It was a boring day after-school and you had nothing to do because your favorite Lust demon was out of the House of Lamentation at the moment and you were bored as hell.

You watched as Henry, Levi's fish swam around in the aquarium.

Man, you thought, Fish got good lives. Don't have to worry about hot demons and schoolwork. Only when they gotta get food.

A curse behind you made you turn your attention to the fellow otaku in the room.

"You okay over there?"

"No! Ruri-Chan got injured! Is that okay with you!?" he whined as he stared at the character on the screen. Her left stocking had a small amount of blood on it. Like literally a scratch. You felt Levi's pain though.

"Is she okay now?" you asked looking away from Henry for a moment to look at her again in the middle of combat.

"Yeah! Ruri will be okay.. she always ends up fine in the end! Like when she defeated her rival-"

Levi continued chatting for a bit about his 2D crush and you had allowed your eyes to shut slowly.

"She even got out a trap this one time too when..oh.. Y/N? You okay?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. Little sleepy. Asmo kept me up last night."

Leviathan's eyes widened and a deep red blush appeared on his cheeks down his neck and to the tips of his ears.

You gasped and choked on air, "Gah! N-Not like that, Levi! I swear! He was only practicing makeup on me!"

Levi nodded but his blush remained and he quickly averted his eyes back to his flatscreen TV.

You huffed and set your cheek on your hand. As much as you wished you could be that intimate with the Avatar of Lust (don't lie, you know you want to!) alas it seemed he hadn't taken that much interest in you. Asmodeus seemed to consider you a very very very VERY close friend. Even if he did like to touch you in weird moments and in very abrupt ways. For example, last night at dinner.

You had been casually waiting with the brothers for Asmo to arrive as he had been out with Soloman to help assist him with some potion he had been making. After five minutes of waiting, Lucifer decided to start dinner without him, even though Beel had been stealing fried newt tails off his plate the whole time.

You had just gone to take a sip of your soup when a certain champagne-haired demon pranced up behind you and kissed your neck.

"Y/N! I missed you so much! We haven't talked in hours!"