🎉The Necklace Pt. 1 🎉

"Asmoooo."

You poked the demon's cheek with a soft whine.

He's been upset at you for going off and spending a day with one of his brothers yesterday and apparently "forgot" about him. You weren't aware that you had.

Now you sit on his bed next to him, while he lays facing the other direction scrolling through Devilgram.

"Asmo, baby..." you said softly, "Please forgive me... I love youuu."

Asmodeus huffed and liked one of Soloman's posts.

You sighed and lay down next to him throwing an arm around this waist and pressing your forehead to the back of his neck. You nuzzled against him.

"I'm sorry," you whispered letting your eyes flutter shut.

You knew he wasn't really mad at you, he just wanted your attention. He gets a little jealous when you spent time with his brothers. He just wants you all to himself.

After a while of you sucking up to him he'll eventually give in to your pleas for him to speak with you and the two of you end up cuddling the night away.

Asmo continued to ignore you and your efforts setting his D.D.D down, got up, shoving your arms off, and went to the bathroom. You huffed shortly when you heard him running a bath.

Asmo, you decided needed a taste of his own medicine. You were sick of this happening every time you watched anime with Levi or studied with Satan. When you baked a cake for Beel he would get like this too. When you had to help Lucifer with paperwork. Even when you went shopping for a new pillow with Belphie. But he especially hated it when you spent time with his greedy older brother. He couldn't stand it when you went shopping with Mammon, knowing full and well he would be spoiling you the whole time.

That's what you were in trouble for this time.

You showed up at the House of Lamentation with five expensive gifts of Mammon's in hand and Asmo was angry.

He didn't like the way his brothers supposedly looked at you and spoiled you. He wanted to do that. He was supposed to do that. Because he was your boyfriend. No one else, let alone his brothers, should have the right to do that. You. Were. His.

So he ignored you. He needed you to know how furious he was. To get back at you he would always scroll through Devilgram and look at all the succubi he used to have caught his eye in the club. Now though, they didn't seem to interest him at all. Now that he had you, his mind never drifted to the thought of a hook-up.

But he was worried yours would. That's why he tried to make you jealous. So you'd run back to him. So he could keep you.

You'd known this for a while and you were getting angry. Asmodeus still believed you and Mammon were up to something. In all honesty, you weren't.

You just liked having an idiotic best friend so you'd look smart.

Just kidding, haha, you kept Mammon around because he was easy to talk to. You could rant to him for hours and you'd get a simple "That's rough."

Mammon wouldn't tell you to shut up. Mainly because he'd learned that since you have control over him you could tell him to shut up and listen and he'd have no choice.

That was as far as the two of you's relationship went.

Yet your boyfriend refused to believe it.

You were sick of the way Asmo ignored you though, it was stupid and it was petty.

So, you were going to ignore him for as many hours as he ignored you.

Let's see... the first time was when you went to that concert with Levi to go and see Chocolate Heartbreak... he ignored you for two hours.