🍋 t r u s t 🍋

Okay. You never meant to sleep with the arrogant demon of Lust.

You didn't mean to. It just happened.

You didn't mean to wake up the next morning Asmo's arms around your bare waist wrapped up in tangled sheets.

But.. you weren't exactly complaining about it.

It started as a normal Friday at RAD.

You had decided afterschool though that you wanted to do something fun. You and Mammon had been in the kitchen casually chatting for about ten minutes when you decided that you were utterly bored.

Then Asmo walked in and livened things up.

"Y/n! Have you heard about that new club that opened up? I was wondering if you'd like to go with me. It could be fun.~"

You pondered the thought for a moment.

"Of course he don't want to go with ya.. you'll just leave him to flirt with all of ya little fans. What fun would that be? Right, Y/n?"

"Eh.. I've got nothing better to do.. I'll probably just people-watch.."

Mammon glared at Asmo who in turn smiled, "Hmm.. you might want to change first. No one goes to a club in a school uniform."

"No one also goes to a club just to watch people," Mammon muttered to you.

You rolled your eyes, "Don't be all jelly, Mammon. I'm only going for artistic inspiration. I'm not gonna do anything unholy or any biz like that. That isn't me."

Asmo sighed, "Your loss then.."

Mammon got up and grabbed your hand, "I'm goin' too then. I've got a job to protect Y/n. You'll be too busy gettin' laid to pay any attention to him."

Asmo glared at him, "Y'know I'd say that's smart for once but you'll probably be too drunk off demonus to even think about protecting him. You'll probably find another witch to bribe and end up going downhill once again. Meanwhile I'll be with him every second while you go off and fuck up like all you've ever done."

"Why you stupid little—"

"GUYS."

The two demons stopped glaring at each other and brought their attention to you.

"Can I just get one moment of peace in this house without a damn argument starting. Also, I can protect myself just fine. Soloman's been teaching me a few new tricks. So Mammon, you don't even need to come along."

Mammon looked like a puppy who just got kicked.

Or Luke 24/7.

"But Y/n..! He'll try somethin'! I know he will!"
You looked at Asmo, "Are you? I expect the truth from you."

"Nope! I just wanna spend a little time with you. Is that so wrong..?"

"I don't think so. I'm going. End of discussion." you said with a nod and walked off to your room.

You felt bad about yelling at Mammon, but you didn't need both of them pinning over you the whole time and fighting. Also, Asmo had a point. Mammon would end up getting drunk and losing more money.

It was best he stayed home.

You got dressed, grabbed your sketchpad and quickly scurried back to the kitchen where Asmo was scrolling through Devilgram while leaning on the counter. Mammon did not appear to be there anymore.

Asmo looked up from his phone, "You look nice."

"Thanks. Where's Mammon?"

Asmo frowned, "Hm? Oh, the idiot left after you but Lucifer took him away to talk about a 160k grimm bill or something like that.. why? I thought you didn't want him to come."