💕 Our Future 💕

Asmodeus was the best partner you had ever had. He was kind, funny, caring, and honestly the best cuddler ever. Even if he was a little bit narcissistic.. that could be.. overlooked...

Asmo was so amazing to you and you never had reason to question his loyalty. He was purely there for you and you only. Even when the two of you had had a disagreement recently.

As the two of began to progress in your relationship, your mind began to wander to places you never thought it would. No.. it wasn't the usually horny crap your mind envisioned with your even-hornier boyfriend. It was thoughts of the future. Marriage, children.. y'know. Adult things.

Since you were of course, male, you couldn't actually give birth to a child- thank God, that seems like it'd hurt.

The thought of adoption or even the thing where you take the sperm and fertilize another egg without, y'know, the whole... baby making process had crossed your mind.

When you told Asmodeus you wondered if he would ever like to have kids, his first thought was, 'Um, no. Too messy.'

You had left the topic alone for a little while after that.

But soon after, what do ya know? Asmo began to think about that too. Did he want a family with you? I mean, he'd love to get married- hell, he already has it planned, both venue and a ring picked out.

But babies? Sure, he'd love to make ​one.. but actually raising the child..? If anyone asked him to have a kid with him his answer would be right off the bad ​N-O​.

But this was you. Y/N.

He loved you with every fiber of his being. Asmo had never really wanted one until after you had brought the topic of one up.

Then he decided, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to raise a family with you.. he quite liked the idea.

As long as you handled diaper duty, he would be fine. Lord knows he would never do that unless he had to die if he didn't.

He liked to imagine mini-Asmo's and Y/n's running around, getting into mischeif and being silly. He also liked the idea of having someone to dress up in cute tiny outfits.

That would be an added plus.

Asmo decided one day- a few months after you had brought up the idea, to bring it back to life. But shouldn't the two of you get married first?

The two of you were going on a date. Asmo had asked you out last weekend and decided to take you to some five-star resturaunt in the fancier part of the Devildom. He ordered a private area for the two of you so that he could talk to you and not be intruded by one of his lasting fans. Asmo wanted this to be special and one of his paparazzi showing up would definatly be a turn off for you.

Asmo pulled back your chair for you with a smile and settled down on the other side of the table.

The area was on a balcony that had lace curtains that you could pull back so the view below would be hidden. The moon shone down, highlighting the room while lanterns hung from both sides the glass door that blocked the rest of the resturaunt. The table stood in the center- a wide circular birch wood with intricate designs that fixated it's surface. The chairs were the same fashion, only the legs were carved with the percicionous artistry.

You and Asmodeus made small talk at first- that was until the wine arrived. Asmo had told you about the wine before.. it was especially strong as it was mixed with Demonus and a spike of cinnamon.

After a little while, Asmo's cheeks because flushed and he was more giddy than usual. He wasn't drunk.. just a bit tipsy.

He laughed a little louder at your jokes, flirted a bit more, got a bit touchy as soon as the waiter left.. y'know, just Asmo Intensified.