🎉 d a n c e. 🎉

The House of Lamentation was quiet. There seemed to be no movement or noise there. It was a once in a lifetime event. All the brothers were out.

You were by yourself.

That was exactly why a loud thud sounded inside your room.

There you were jumping on your bed with music blasting in an outfit Lady GaGa would approve of with the lights off.

No one was here to stop you so why not make the best of it?

There were sweets and various snack foods scattered and two new sets of LED fairy lights hung up from the ceiling. You had a mini disco ball that was propped up and spinning on your desk. The whole scene looked as though it was out of a movie.

You jumped on the bed while screaming along to a song Lucifer would never allow you to play nor Simeon allow you to play near Luke. He would whack you over the head with a Bible if he heard this.

You swished your bright pink feather boa and flounced off the bed, falling onto the ground with a thump and getting up without so much as an 'ow' before spinning in circles to the strobe lights around you.

It was quite satisfying.

You danced around a bit, goofing off and using a standing lamp as a side-dancer and spinning it around you with very extravagant movements. You tossed the lamp aside and didn't bother to check if it was okay when you heard a crash.

You tossed the feather boa at an unlucky stuffed animal before moving your arms upward as the song came to a close.

The next song that came on was another 'ahem' unholy song which —of course— you knew all the words to.

You shimmed to your closet and threw on a few more ridiculous accessories and begun yet another elaborate dance.

There was a knock and you heard the handle turn, "Hey, Y/n— oh. Oh my."

You let out an expertly decorated cuss word with extra sh*t on top.

"Asmooooo! Ahh, so so soooo good to see you. What.. what are you doing here..? I thought you weren't supposed to be home today."

Asmo's slack jaw and widen eyes realigned themselves with his normal 'Oh my God, wtf are you doing' look and the 'Holy Hell, what the absolute F*CK is happening right here???!!! THIS IS.. THIS IS JUST NO. NO.' disappeared.

"I was but, um.. my.. my plans were cancelled. I uh, thought I'd check in with you.. and see if you were.. okay..."

"Oh. Um. Well I'm uh.. fine. You uh.. wanna join me..? You don't have too.. I wanna make this less awkward though. It's like really awkward so like say something."

Asmo laughed, "Um.. this is uh.. not like any club I've been in before.."

"You're right. But it's better." you said, tossing him a lime green feather boa.

Asmo grinned and pulled you close, his fingers traced your jaw line gently, "Is it now? How could I say no then? Do you have any drinks for sale, hmm?"

"Banana milk."

"That's it?"

"Yuh. I'm classy y'know?"

He shook his head but a smile showed nonetheless.

Asmo grinned as a new song came on, "What kind of music is this? I thought you were innocent Y/n.~"

"Only when Lucifer or Beel is around. And Luke I guess..." you shrugged, "You wanna change it?"
He thought about it for a moment and the two of you were enveloped in lewd words of ppcocaine.

"Has a nice beat I suppose.. leave it."

"You are a good man, sir. Don't ever doubt that."

_.-=+=-._<>_.-=+=-._<>_.-=+=-._

EXTRA >;P

Asmo and you had drank all the banana milk, your LED lights had died, Satan's cat ate a pink feather boa, the disco ball had fallen off the desk but the music was still playing.

Thus meaning you and Asmo were still dancing. You had long changed the genre of music and you and Asmo were arm-in-arm singing along in sync to Whitney Houston.

"And IIIIIIII-eeee-IIIIIII will AlwAYs LoVE YoUUUUuuUUUUuu!!!!!!"

There was a bang on the other side of the door.

"Oi! Shut it up you two! Ya sing like dying cats!"

"YOU SHUT UP MAMMON! I HEAR YOU SING IN THE SHOWER EVERY NIGHT SO I SHOULD BE THE ONE COMPLAINING!!!"