Part 13

Sidharth comes back home. Shehnaaz had already reached home so he goes to her room. She was reading something.

Sidharth: Sana you said you don't have any book to read but what is it that you are reading?

She lifts the book and flashes at him, it was an account maintained by her dad for household expenses and he had asked her to do the math for him.

She was still mad at him so she doesn't speak a word and continues with the work.

Sidharth: Oh!! Someone is still angry with me!! Who do I give these green bangles to? And this sweet smelling Son Champa as well.

She looks at him with a still frowning face.

Shehnaaz: I am not a 14 year old Sana, who would get lured with these. You are talking about getting a 'Sautan' (husband's another wife) for me so I am not going to tolerate it. I have gone through enough until now.

Sidharth: Sana, I was just teasing you sweetheart. I haven't informed Maa but I won't say yes to anyone. Tomorrow when we go home, it will anyways be ruled out.

Shehnaaz: I can't tolerate this statement even as a joke now that you have accepted our marriage.

Sidharth: Okay! I love only my possessive wife who hasn't once said I love you to me.

Shehnaaz: (blushes) Ammaa.. these bangles are so lovely.

Sidharth: Changed the topic again. Don't you love me or you don't want to say it?

Shehnaaz: I...

Sidharth: Yes, come on you can say it..

Shehnaaz: I am feeling shy (She hides her face with her palms)

Sidharth: Arey wah! You can cry for me, miss me, show your possessiveness towards me, get angry and mad at me but to say those three words you are feeling shy? Now even I am adamant on listening to it. I won't talk to you until you say it to me.

Shehnaaz: (takes off her hand) Huh?

He was gone. She makes a sad pout.

He was running behind me until I frowned. The moment I gave up my anger, he is showing me his attitude. Why do I have say it when I am already showing him my love? Why can't he understand that I feel shy to say it?

Sidharth was sitting with Mahinder and talking to him about politics. Shehnaaz gets tea and snack for them. She looks at him while giving him tea cup but he ignores her. She makes a disappointed face and goes inside.

After sometime she comes back again and pretends to see out of window standing behind Mahinder. She looks at Sidharth but he doesn't. She clears her throat, he still doesn't look at her. SD calls Mahinder and he excuses himself to go inside. Shehnaaz coughs and he now looks at her. She holds her ears to say sorry.

He smirks and looks to the other side. She throws a crumbled paper at him. He looks at her, she signals to open the paper. He picks up the paper and  opens it. It read "I Love You".

He looked at her and she blushed and shyly put her head down. He clears his throat and goes inside his room. Her face showed disappointment.

In 2 minutes, he comes back and throws a chit on her. She picks it up immediately and opens it. "You want to play with chits, I am ready but if you want me to talk, I want to hear the same words from your mouth."