Part 21

Shehnaaz: Didi, I wanted to speak to Jiju when your Jiju is not at home.

Sunaina: What's the matter Sana? Is everything alright between you and Jiju?

Shehnaaz: Yes Didi. Your Jiju is a gem, I couldn't have found any better person than him. The way he takes care of me, I don't think anybody else would. You know Didi, he cried when he saw my wounds. Imagine a man crying, Didi! It shows how much he loves me and how important I am in his life.

Sunaina: Yes, Sana. You are a very lucky girl.

Shehnaaz: I thank my fate and you all the time. I am very sorry to say but I shiver when I remember that he would have married you if you hadn't eloped with my Jiju.

Sunaina: (laughs) Possessive you!

Shehnaaz: Yes Didi, I am very possessive about him because he is very rare to find. I don't want anyone even having a lusty look on him.

Sunaina: Have you observed your class girls or college girls? God knows how many would be crushing over him. (teases and giggles)

Shehnaaz: Huh? Didi, I never observed anyone. I myself would be admiring him that I don't bother to see what's happening in my surrounding.

Sunaina: (laughs) Idiot! Wait, I'll ask your Jiju to come and meet you.

She goes out and asks Arvind to meet Shehnaaz. Arvind was about to leave for work so he decides to meet her real quick.

Aravind: How are you feeling Sana?

Shehnaaz: I am good Jiju. Jiju, I saw the person who hit me and I know that person very well.

Aravind: (shocked) Sana, Does Sidharth knows about it? Did you informed the police?

Shehnaaz: (Nods no) Jiju, She is his friend. I mean was. She was secretly wanting to marry him but he rejected her proposal and broke his friendship with her the same day. I think she did this purposely. She is a rich father's spoilt child. I don't want her to harm him like she did to me.

Aravind: It's a crime, Sana. By hiding it, you are not doing any good. How does it matter if she is a rich girl? Crime is crime, irrespective of anything. You should complain to police. She might have ran over to kill you and if she learns that you are alive, she might try again. You can't be lucky everytime right?

Shehnaaz nods in agreement.

Aravind: Police will take care of it and to be extra cautious, involve newspaper in it so that it is not suppressed by their status. Our lives are also valuable like their's.

Shehnaaz: Hmmm.. Jiju, will it not bring bad name for us because we will have to give our names as well.

Aravind: We should be scared when we do something wrong not when we are right. I suggest you to tell Sidharth and then let him inform the police.

Shehnaaz: (Nods) okay Jiju, thank you.

Aravind: Don't worry I will be with him. You just get well quickly since it's very tough to be spending days lying in bed due to sickness. Take care. I need to leave to court now.

Shehnaaz nods and he goes. She decides to disclose the incident to Sidharth once he returns home.
.
.
.
.
Sidharth returns home 2 hours early by completing his lectures and by taking permission from Principal.

Sidharth: Sana, look what I have got for you darling.

Shehnaaz looks at the big item in his hand covered in a cloth with excitement.

Shehnaaz: What is it?

He keeps it on the table and unveils it.

Sidharth: It's a.... Radio. (Points his hands at it)