Part 17

Sidharth woke up early morning and saw to his right. Vijay was hugging his beautiful wife in his sleep just like a baby panda hugs the tree.

That place belongs to me and how I wished to wake up looking at her sleeping in my arms. Being locked up in college classroom alone with her was better than shifting here with her in her room, sleeping on the same bed but with someone else's kid in between. If anyone to be blamed for this then it has to be my wife. What was the necessity to allow the kid to sleep with us?

He frowns and quickly gets up. He bathes in cold water. Shehnaaz wakes up while he was in the bathroom. When he comes back, he finds her cuddling Vijay and frowns even more. She goes to take bath next while he gets dressed up and leaves for college without having his breakfast.

Shehnaaz: Didi, Did you see your Jiju?

Sunaina: He left for college already. He said he has some important work and didn't even had his breakfast.

Shehnaaz: (gets disappointed) He could have told me atleast, I would have got ready quickly as well to go with him.

Sunaina: Meet him in college. What's a big deal?

Shehnaaz: Hmm.. okay..

She packs the lunch boxes and also their breakfast and goes to the college. She checks in staffroom but he wasn't there. She then checks in library and other places before finding him in canteen. He was sitting with the same girl with whom she had seen him few days back. She remembers that he had told her that she was his friend and a married women.

Shehnaaz approaches them. Sidharth looks at her and ignores her as if he was busy listening to his friend.  Patralekha was busy talking when she finds Shehnaaz standing near them.

Patralekha: Sidharth, I think she is waiting to talk to you.

Sidharth: (Looks at Shehnaaz) She is just my student. Shehnaaz, if you have any queries or doubts, then wait for the lecture. I am here with my friend.

Shehnaaz was shocked.

If he was here for personal reason than he could have introduced me as his wife. Moreover, everyone in college knows that we are husband and wife now. Huh! Even I am not interested in introducing myself to his friend.

She bangs the tiffin boxes on the table infront of him and he glares at her. She glares at him in return. Patralekha looks at them both perplexed.

Shehnaaz: Sir, I just came to give the tiffin box to you. I don't want to ask you any doubts or queries.

Shehnaaz looks at Patralekha and pass a fake smile.

Patralekha: Oh wow! Sidharth you started ordering food from tiffin service like the way you got it during college days? Let me check. Which one is breakfast?

Sidharth looks perplexed as it was his first time as well getting tiffin from home after shifting. Shehnaaz points out to the breakfast box. She opens the box and Shehnaaz frowns.

Patralekha: (smells) Thanks Shehnaaz. Ahaha.. It smells so good. Shehnaaz, have a seat.

Shehnaaz looks at Sidharth.

Patralekha: Don't be scared of your Sir. He won't go against my will.

Shehnaaz glares at him on that statement made by Patralekha which Sidharth royally ignores.