Still My .. | 1 |

Five Years LaterLos Angeles, CA

Five Years Later
Los Angeles, CA

Her swimsuit cover up swayed as the breeze brushed against her russet brown skin. Who ever said having a photo shoot on the beach was a good idea needed to re-evaluate their life. She had sand in every crack and hole you could think of.

The photographer looked over the lens, directing her on how she should pose for each shot. In the back of her mind, she wanted this day to be over already. This six hour photo shoot for Gucci new summer line had Sadie mentally and physically drain.
Positioning her leg over another model's—Britney who she worked with and also considered a friend.

Britney propped her arm over Sadie's shoulder, posing for another shot. The two bond started when they both modeled for Victoria Secret as Angels. "Good job ladies" Jose yelled, releasing the camera from his hand, allowing it to hanging around his neck. "Again tomorrow at six" he said again clapping his hands.

Sadie released herself from sucking in her stomach as Britney stepped off the stand they were on. "When I say I need a drink friend" she said taking off the cropped hoodie as they made their way to the tent. "You still down for Kash birthday party?" She asked looking over at Sadie.

Being in the fast life as a model—the partying, the drinking and the sex was too much for her at one point. When she first moved out here to Cali to live out her dreams of becoming a model, she fell in with the wrong crowd—which caused her to abuse drugs and alcohol. The only thing that helped her out that dark place was her AA counselor. Her faith with him became stronger when she almost overdosed on some pills she found in a friends medicine cabinet during another attendance of a major party.

Now a new rejuvenated woman, she was hesitant about being around big crowds. Not that she didn't trust Britney to keep her safe but because she didn't trust herself. "I don't know Brit" she said, pushing pass the different models that were on the same shoot. "I'm really tired and I nee–"

"Babes" Britney cut her off, removing the diamond studs from her ears. "It's okay to say no. I'll just make my brother come with me." Sadie felt relieved, which was the reason her and Britney were so close. She understood her and didn't want her to be anything she wasn't. She felt safe around her and for that their friendship would last an eternity.

"I'll text you all about it tomorrow" she said giving Sadie a huge smile, "hopefully I don't end up on someone's lawn this time" she laughed. Sadie giving her an unsure smile as she nodded. Parties just weren't her thing anymore.

She walked over to the section where models went to undress. She grabbed her things and started to put on the sweats and crop top she had when she pulled up to the photo shoot. It was going on five in the evening—which was the norm for her, they've being shooting since seven this morning. Throwing her Ed Hardy duffel bag over her shoulder, she gave her goodbyes to her team who she considered her glam squad.