Anything 4 You |9|

Runyon Canyon Park2000 N Fuller Ave

Runyon Canyon Park
2000 N Fuller Ave.
Los Angeles, CA

It had been three days since her celebration dinner ended in shambles. She still haven't spoken to Cynthia, giving the reason she didn't know what to say.

As far as Jodie goes, she hesitated on whether she should call, the night after she left the restaurant. She sat in bed, staring at her number, fantasizing about how she was going to apologize for her behavior and everything was going to go back to normal. But when it all came down to it, it wasn't that easy. So now days have gone by and Sadie hasn't spoken to the two people that meant everything to her.
This morning she was hiking the trail on Runyon Canyon Park that is near the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Occupying her was Mike and Gregory, this is something they did as a group but everything felt out of place without Cynthia being here. "Can we take a break" Greg huffed, leaning over with his hands placed on his knees like he was trying to catch his breathe.

"I know we haven't done this in a week or so but come on Greg do better" Mike laughed, patting his back gently as she walked pass him.
"I just need a minute" he fussed

Sadie stood there, watching as others on the trail pass them by. The sun was beaming today, there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it made perfect sense on why Greg was so tired that fast. Heat was draining especially if you didn't have the proper things with you to keep you cool. "You okay" Mike asked coming on the side of her. Was she okay? Kind of, her mind would wander every now and then but it wasn't nothing she couldn't get over.
"I've seen better days but I'm okay"

That was all she could say because she actually couldn't describe what she felt. Mike just nodded as he turned his attention to Greg again who was leaning on a rock. "Let me go give him some of my water" he insisted as he headed back over to him. Sadie standing in the same spot turned to see the view of Los Angeles, they haven't even made it to the top but they were somewhat there. Her phone ringing off the generic Apple ringtone, not trying to disturb the nature sound she hurriedly went to unzip the pocket on her leggings and pulled it out. 'Jodie' name ran across the screen. At that moment you would've thought Sadie died and came back to life.

"Hey" her voice cracked just a little with the nervousness she carried. Jodie's phone sitting on her lap as she was driving, she glanced down for a quick second before saying something.
"I hope you slept that attitude off" she spat, her face showing no expression, so Sadie knew she was still feeling some type of way. "Where you at?"

"I'm hiking with Greg and Mike" her eyes swiftly went over to them. They were still standing by the large rock, holding a conversation about something.
"You think I can pull up?" Jodie asked, her attention still on the road. Where ever she was going she was determined to get there.
"Pull up where Jodie?"

Her laughed, caused her cheeks to rise and show her dimples. Sadie loved when that happened. "Can I pull up to your house later Sadie? I don't know but that dinner a few nights ago been on my mind heavy" she said, coming to a complete stop, giving her the opportunity to pick up the phone—allowing her face to be in the camera. "Just want to eat and talk about it. Is that cool with you?" She asked again