Plus One| 12 |

Grauman's Chinese6925 Hollywood BlvdHollywood, CA

Grauman's Chinese
6925 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, CA

Mike bumping the ends of her hair as Cynthia outline her lips with a dark brown lip liner. The two man duo was back together and Sadie couldn't be more happier.

"So enlighten me please" Mike said as he looked at her through the mirror. Her skin coated in shimmery glitter by Rihanna Fenty. Sadie already knew what he was going to say. Today she made the decision to go to a movie premiere but not just any premiere—Beverly's. Jodie asked her two days ago and she didn't want to make a scene. If she was to say no, then that would've caused Jodie to asked questions—questions that Sadie didn't have the answers too nor did she really want to answer. Cynthia not paying them any mind as she reached for the Mac butter gloss in the color fortune cookie to apply on Sadie's lips.

"What made you think this was a good idea" he said again, laying the curl that was in his hand down to her shoulder.
"I don't hate Beverly" she stated, watching as Cynthia laughed to herself and Mike mugging her still through the mirror.
"Trying to convince yourself or us?"
"I'm serious" she pushed forward to turn and look at him, "I barely know her so there's no reason for me not to like her"
"Okay" was all he said, lightly turning her head back around.

"Do you have anything to say?" She side eyed Cynthia who motioned for her to blot her lips.
"I'm minding my business on this one" she laughed, going in with a little highlight. Despite it all, Sadie didn't have any worries for tonight, yeah of course she was celebrating the premiere of a movie Beverly was in but when it all came down to it, she was really there for Jodie.
And with the mini last minute date with Stephanie, it went well so she decided to invite her to be her plus one. She thought maybe that would convince them both—Beverly and Jodie that she didn't have any feelings towards her. That was the plan and she was determine to execute it.

Mike used a wide tooth comb to loosen up the tight curls. Having just finished cutting layers in her hair earlier they were falling over her face like dominos. She wore a gold sheer mesh with rhinestone crop top and shorts. With a white blazer jacket that was an asymmetrical design—the shoes she wore were simple white strap heels. Just as she got up from the chair, the doorbell rung. "It's probably your driver" Cynthia said, leaving Mike and her in her bathroom. Staring at her reflection in the mirror, she gave herself a smile as she left out the conjoined bathroom. Now standing foot in her room, she heard faint voices coming from the front end of the house.
"So" Mike said, unplugging the curling irons, "when were you going to tell me about your date with Stephanie" Sadie frown and that only caused him to laugh, "Cynthia told me" he continued to clean up the mess he made while doing her hair.

"It was different" she stated, walking over to her nightstand to find her signature necklace she always loved to wear.
"Did the night end with a kiss?"
"See I don't know" she stopped, to clamp the two ends of the necklace together, "I don't know who in my business more, you or Cynthia"
"Cynthia" he blurted. The two couldn't help but laugh in unison and just as her name was just spoken, she came in the room with a cheesy smile.
"Your date awaits you" she bowed
"Girl" Sadie laughed, reaching for her perfume and sprayed herself all over before she laid it back down.
"She looks gorgeous, she gone have you saying Jodie who?" She shook her head just off the thought of it.