Uninvited Guest| 8 |

Flavorful Dreams874 Yard-lane Dr

Flavorful Dreams
874 Yard-lane Dr.
Los Angeles, CA

Rushing towards the restaurant doors, she pushed through in her five inch heels that she wore with the slinky but stretchy cocktail dress.

It was a dress with a snug pencil skirt and long trailing fringe sash around the waist that was balanced with an elegant neckline and long sleeves. Her hair was pinned up in a high ponytail that draped over her shoulder. As she approached the restaurant and made her way in, the dim lights inside gave the place a more relaxed tone.

Sadie was celebrating her cover for Paper Magazine. This was a big accomplishment for her, although she's been on the runway and modeled for different brands she has never been the face of a cover. "Ms. Holman?" The man stood in a tailored suit asked her, she nodded as he motioned for her to follow him to the back. Their way there she caught a glance at a couple. Enjoying each others presences as they laughed over the exquisite dinner in front of them. Just by staring for what had to be ten-seconds, they laughed harder at the fact that the man didn't so much like what he was just fed by her but gave a fake smile to please his woman. That caused Sadie to smile. Seeing how he was able to take that sacrifice just to see the one he loved happy.
"Here you are" he said, proceeding to tell the two waiters to slide open the doors, to take her into the private room. When he stepped aside, she saw her friend group flashing cameras towards her face.
"CONGRATS" they all said in unison. Sadie did everything in her power to hold back her tears. She just got her makeup done and didn't need her celebration pictures having her looking like a raccoon.

The black square legs and rustic wooden top table that seated all her friends gave a sense of charm and novelty. Pictures of her in the tub filled with honey and on the rooftop were made into large canvas prints and plastered on the walls. The color scheme were soft neutrals such as khaki, brown, taupe, white, and ivory. Setting the atmosphere as calm and comfortable. Bouquets sat in the center of the table as well as ten inch candlesticks.

Sadie gradually made her way to each person, the first being Mike who was accompanied by his wife Ebony. The two were color coordinated, with Mike wearing tan skinny-fit suit pants sported with a clean pair of Alexander McQueens and a white button down. Ebony was like his accessory on his arm, her brown stain spaghetti strap backless dress complimented her chocolate skin.
"Congratulations Sadie" Ebony stood from the chair to give her a proper hug. Her cream and vanilla scent swiped across Sadie's nose when they hugged. Mike stood there waiting for the two to finally pull away. "Your pictures are amazing Sadie" Ebony said again, midway from pulling away.

"Thanks Ebony, and thanks for coming with this bozo" Sadie said pointing to Mike who still stood there, watching the two talk.
"You know I'm the one that compliment him not the other way around" she laughed and proceed to head back to her seat.

Mike fixed the sleeves of his shirt before leaning in and pulling Sadie into a bear hug. They stayed there in that stance for what had to be at least two minutes before Sadie said something. "Okay" she murmured , "you acting like I just got married or something"