Fate | 3 |

Providence 5955 Melrose Ave

Providence
5955 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA

The clacking of her Christian Louboutin's on the concrete gave Sadie some sort of confidence. For some reason, she was walking as if there were hidden cameramen in the bushes. She always wanted to be camera ready no matter where she was heading.

Just finishing up another long photo shoot for Gucci, she walked alongside the LA streets, heading to have dinner with Jodie. She changed outfits about ten times before she decided on a pair of leather pants, a loose Gucci short sleeve shirt. Her nails freshly painted white as her toes perfectly shaped as French tips. Her waist line bundles pulled up to a high ponytail. The nerves she felt was unexplainable. She thought out so many scenarios of what could happen on this dinner date with Jodie.

She studied on the questions she would ask and acted out how she would response to the ones she would ask her. At the age of twenty-one, she had her feeling like a kid all over again.

Approaching the double doors of the five star restaurant that Jodie sent the directions too. She walked in to an upscale style of interior design. The suede-royal blue chairs matched well with the white skirt tables. Sadie eyes wandered, looking for Jodie pretty face. "Hello, have a reservation?" a lady approached her, wearing a plain black dress.

"Um yes I'm meeting a friend" Sadie said walking up to the wooden stand that the lady walked over too. She nodded as she scan through the list.

"Name please" she asked with the most sweetest tone, Sadie has ever heard.

"Jodie Peterson" she responded. Almost instantly she looked back up to her and waved for her to follow. Sadie did just that as they walked pass different people who were conversing over nice meals.

"Ms. Peterson" the lady mumbled. Jodie sitting in the royal blue seat with her head deep into the menu. The lady moved over for her to step and take the seat that was directly across from Jodie.

"You ladies have a wonderful night, your waiter will be right with you" she said before walking off, leaving the two at the table. Jodie eyes still in the menu she didn't bother to say anything or look at Sadie. With the pettiness Sadie had in herself, she did the exact same thing. Reaching for the menu that sat in front of her she casually looked over the different choices.

"This place too fancy for me" she finally said. Gently laying the menu down on the table, "we could've went to this chicken spot I know about"

"Then why didn't we?" Sadie asked, still roaming through the entrees. Shrugging her shoulders, Jodie didn't have a true answer.

"Thought you would like a place like this" she stated, "you probably eat at places like this everyday huh?" She questioned.

"Are you trying to indicate that I'm boujee?" Her eyes eventually looking at Jodie. "Because when have I eve—"