SHOKING TRUTH OMGZZ

Greys pov 5 months in past (baby not born)

I see lucy walk inside of Parget (Aka target) a store to buy baby items.I rush in behind her and tap her shoulder.She turns and gasped.

"Grey?"she says in a low voice.

"Hey lucy"i say looking down at my feet"i miss u"

I hear lucy sigh and grab my hand.Im shokedmy her sudden action.

"Grey u need to know something,its not right for me to keep these from u"she says looking at my eyes.

I listen attentively.

"Grey"she starts"The chiled im waiting for is not Natsu's,it yours"she says looking away.

I look at her and see tears in her eyes.

"I love natsu but that will never compare what i felt for you"lucy says making me feel hope.

I grab her hands and make her face me.Shes still crying,i pull to my chest as she wets my shirt with her tears.I dont mind.I pull away from her and grab her hand and start looking for clothes for my daughter.

"Grey,i haven't chosen a name for her would u like to name her?"lucy asks.

"Sure" i say with a smile "how about Asis thats my moms name before she died"

"Oh ok asis it is then"lucy says then helps me look for clothes for our daughter.
Now

Lucy enters the guild with little asis in both arms.Grey  smiles at lucy at she smiles back.Natsu walks beside lucy with his famous grin.Lucy walks over to where grey is sitting.Natsu screams out to grey"Hey grey i got a daughter before u ha ,i win."This makes lucys blood boil.Lucy stops to calm down.Grey walks over to lucy.Natsu runs to grey before he reaches lucy and pushes him down ,but instead of fighting back grey ignores him and reaches lucy smileing like nothing happened.Lucy smiles back and says "wanna hold her."Grey nods and grabs baby Asis he stares at her from head to toe.Lucy whispers in greys ear "ur actually the first to hold her."Grey lights up and holds her closer."I love u lucy thank u for giving the opportunity to hold my daughter"grey whispers to lucy.She smiles.

Writers block left yayayayay now i will continue