Misunderstood

Grey's POV

I walk to the guild after finishing my job with juvia,who kept saying nonsense though out the whole ride. Once i enter i notice lucy and natsu are missing after we planned a group meeting. I walk up to erza to ask her where they could be.

"Hey Ezra,where's Natsu and Lucy?"i say.

"I have no idea but once i find them the will pay!!"she says.

With that said i tell her that maybe we should check in Lucy's apartment.Wendy,Ezra,Happy,Carla,Juvia ,and I head to Lucy's apartment.

Natsu's POV

I pick up Lucy and lay her in bed,i pull up the covers as we start making out. I suddenly hear a loud knock on the door. I hear Ezra screaming on the other side.

"Open the door,open it or i will break it!!!"Ezra  states.

I see lucy stand up covering herself with the bed sheet.i quickly  put on some boxers.Then i hear the door break behind me,i run to lucy to protect her.

"Lucy why wer..."Ezra stops at her words as she stares at lucy and me in shock.

"Um whats going on here"Wendy begins.

Uh...we..were"Natsu says before being cut off by grey.

"They were making out,Natsu was making out with my ex"grey continues.

I turn to face Lucy as i see her looking down in embarrassment.I turn to face the confused group of friends.i walk up to the group and say.

"Look im sorry for not making it to the group meeting,we totally lost track of time"i say.

"Yea,we noticed that"grey responds.

"And grey im sorry for making out with your ex,but she loves me now"i say.

"No need to rub it in ,Natsu "grey says.

"Yea i know but this show how girls find me more attractive than you"natsu says cooley.

Grey pounces on me and starts punching me wth anger in his eyes ,i stand up and fight back.

"STOP FIGHTING YOU  IDIOTS ,CANT YOU USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE!!!"Lucy screams.

We stop and stare at her dumbfounded. I let go of grey ,as he does the same to me.

"We will finish this at the park"grey says as he leaves Lucy's apartment.

The rest leave behind him leaving me and lucy alone.

Lucy's POV

I sit down on the bed with a worried look. Natsu sit next to me and wraps his hand around my waist.

"Its gonna be ok i promise "he says.

With that said he kisses my cheak .

Do u like it so far i hope u do please comment on what u think :)kk till next time wonderful people