The Fight (GREY VS NATSU)

Normal POV

Natsu woke up the next day with a sleeping lucy.He smiled before heading for the fridge.He grabbed ten waffles and milk ,he ate them fast and chugged down the milk.He walked out heading for the park,while slamming the door behind him waking lucy.

Lucy's POV

I hear the door slame and i wake up started.I  look side to side looking  for Natsu.He is nowhere to be found ,I frown knowing were he was.

Natsu's POV

I run towerds the park as grey planned.When i arrive ,he is already there waiting with his fists clenched.

"Ready to get this over with,Flamebrain"grey speaks up.

"Im all fired up ice princesses "I respond while fireing up my fists.

"WAIT!!!!!!!"we hear a voice scream behind us.

We both turn around to see where it came from.Our eyes widen in surprise to see a bunny dressed    lucy running towerd us.

Wha..what,Lucy what are u doing here and dressed up like that!!!"i say shocked stareing at her bunny outfit.

"Um well i woke up and saw u weren't next to me and once i realized u were u had gone i grabbed whatever i found and put it on and ran over here"Lucy  says catching her breath.

"And a bunny outfit is the first thing u find?"i say smiling.

"Hai"she says embarrassed.

I soon notice a flag in her hand.

"Whats that for Lucy?"i ask curious.

"Oh this,its just something u could use to start ur fight"lucy said smiling.

I grab the flag from her hand and stare at it.I soon get an idea as i walk towerds grey.I start smaking grey with it laughing as he keeps telling me to stop.

"Stop no Natsu thats not how u use the flag "i just ignore her and keep smacking him with the flag .

Normal POV

Grey stands up and chants out ice make Cannon ,it launches natsu all the way to the entrance.

"U weren't expecting that were u,Flamebrain"grey says with a smile .

"Oh so u finally want to fight like a man,ice princesses, well lets fight"natsu says with the same smile.

Natsu chants out Roar of the the fire Dragon.Grey dodges it but still gets hit on the arm.

Lucy's POV

I watch the fight from afar i start to remember Natsu's words from last night.Its all gonna be okay i promise.Those words were the only thing that gave me hope .

"Oh Natsu,i hope it will be okay in the end"i say in a whisper.

Did u guys like it sorry for not uptading soon I've been busy with H.W please comment and vote kk :) till next time wonderful people