The end?

Natsu carrys his child and walks through the store.Lucy looks at the baby clothes and toys,she sighs before smileng towards Asis and Natsu.She walked towards natsu in a tiredly manner.Lucy commes across a book named 'UNEXPECTED' a story about two lovers from opposite worlds come together in love.Lucy giggled as looked over to natsu.Lucy carried the book in her arms ,and handed it to natsu.
"We should read this"she says while placing the book in his hand.
"Why"Natsu asks starring at lucy.

"Cuz,it would be ironic 'the unexpected couple reading a book named unexpected' has a ring to it dont it"she exclaims.

"I guess,ok ill read it with you"he responds with his famous grin.

They walk around the store some more then finally buy what they need.The totally unexpected couple with thier unexpected book walked home.

The end?! Well idk should it be the end i mean if u want a squeal tell me in the comments if not i can lay back and sleep.Also comment or vote if u l uh ke this story this accuatally my first story here on WATTPAD so it would mean a ton if u liked and shared with others.Anyways thanx a ton for sticking around reading this amuture book luv u guys and see u sooon*muah*