Feel the Moment

Natsu's POV

I walk down to Lucy's apartment and get into her room through the window like always.I see her sleeping soundly.

"Natsu you're here",lucy says trying to wake up fully.

"Oh,sorry did i wake u",i say in a calm tone.

Lucy stands up and walks over to me half awake.

"No,well kinda but its okay"lucy says as she hugs me.

I feel her  head lean on my shoulder as she closes her eyes.I pick her up and lay her in bed.I lay next to her and fall fast asleep.

*******NEXT MORNING*********

Lucy's POV

I wake up face to face to natsu. I almost have the desire to kiss him but i control myself. I try to get up to cook but his arms have a firm grip around my waist.

"Natsu,Natsu let me go!!"i say in a loud voice.

"No,only of you kiss me i'll let u go.

"What!!"i respond surprised.

He pulls my face near his so close i could hear his breathing. He kisses my lips gently,but instead of letting me go he grabs me tighter.

Natsu's POV

I feel her hot warm lips touch mine,i want to hold her like this forever. I move my hand to her belly and gently rub it.

"Natsu what are you doing"she whispers.

"Nothing just rubing your belly is that bad"i ask in a innocent voice.

"Um no i mean yes just..."she says before i cut her off with a kiss.

I move my hand to her back,as i place my hand under her shirt. I can feel her body shiver as i move my hand towerds her bare back.

Lucy's POV

I feel his hands unhook my bra,one part of me wants him to stop the other wants more. I slowly feel my hand move under his shirt as i feel more relaxed.

"Please,Natsu do-nt st-o-p"i say trying to breathe through my words.

I feel my bra get loose as i feel my shirt getting lifted up. I pull away from him before he could continue.

"What's wrong "he asks in a concerned voice."i thought u liked it"

"I did,but i dont know if im ready"i say."im going to take a shower,there is food in the fridge if you're hungry"

I head towards the bathroom and start to take off my clothes.As soon as i slip into the shower i hear a door close,i think to myself he left. I feel calmer.

Natsu's POV

I slam the door to make her think i left as i slowly enter the bathroom. I grab all her towels and clothes and exit slowly again ,but the door slams shut behind me. I hear the water stop ,i run and hide her stuff as i wait for her reaction.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL GET OVER HERE THIS SECOND!!!!she says in an furious tone.

I open the door as ordered. I see her stand there ready to kill me but i act as if nothing happened.

"Yes lucy,you called"i say teasing her.

"Natsu how could you,you stole all my clothes!!!she says a bit calmer but still angry.

"Wha...!!!,i would never do such a thing "i say.

"Oh come on natsu,no time for games"she says.

"Ok fine i hid your clothes ,but i had a reason "i say taking a step closer to her.

"Oh really,and whats that"she says in a demanding tone.

"This..."i say as a pull her naked body towerd mine.

I wrap my arms around her waist with a firm grip. I kiss her lips as i feel my mouth leave her mouth as it kisses her neck. I feel her hands under my shirt as they rub my back slowly. I pull away from her as i undress.

What will happen next will they do it or will something occur comment and tell me what u think will happen :) kk till next time wonderful people