questions

brea pov

brea-*i awoke with roc's arm over my face.i pushed it away and he rolled on top of me.ever since we got to sleep in the same bed he's never stopped messing with me.*roc get off of me.

roc royal-no.*he put his legs on both sides of my thighs and put his hands on my wrists.he stared in my eyes and i stared back.he leaned down and we heard the door open.he jumped off of me and mona ran on our bed.she jumped in front of me with a sad face,*

brea-whats wrong baby girl?

mona-mom why dont i have boobs?*roc looked at me and i grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me.*

roc royal-you dont need them baby girl.trust me.

mona-but daddy you like mommy's boobs.why dont i have any?

brea-sweetie you will get them but later on.you dont need them now anyway.people are looking at your face and not your body.

mona-i want to wear a bra though.

brea-no you dont.trust me its too much work to be a woman.have fun being a girl please.

mona-fine.*she got off the bed and walked to the door.*

brea-you want pancakes?*she nodded her head and walked out of the door.i looked at roc and he looked pissed.*i have no clue where that came from.

roc royal-i dont either.im going to need lord enforcement after that.*i nodded my head and got out of bed.i walked to the door and i felt roc grab me by my waist.i smiled and turned to him.*good morning by the way.*he leaned down and kissed me sweetly.i smiled and walked downstairs.i started making pancakes for everyone.mona was sitting at the table,brian walked downstairs fully dressed and roc was dressed in his work clothes.*where you going b?

brian-hanging with the guys today.

brea-tell them i said hi.*he nodded his head and i set the table.we ate and then the boys left.*come on mona.were going over auntie danny house.*she smiled and ran upstairs to her room.i took a shower and dressed in black jeans,a red tank top and black and red jordans.i walked downstairs and saw mona  sitting on the table.i took her off the table and we walked to my car.i drove to danny's house and she was ready to go.*

danielle-hi mona.why is mona here?

brea-is princeton home?

danielle-yes but hes about to leave.

brea-can he take her?

princeton-yea ill take her.

brea-thank you.*i bent down to her level.*your going to go with uncle princeton ok?*she nodded her head and walked inside.danny kissed princeton and we walked to her car.she started driving to the place my mom is supposed to live.when we got to the place it looked like an abandonned building in the middle of nowhere.we got out of the car and i looked at her.*are you sure?

danielle-this is where i was led so yea.*i shrugged my shoulders and walked up the porch steps.i knocked on the door and an old woman opened it.she looked at me and pushed me out of the door.*

*****-who are you?

brea-my name is brea brown.i think your my mother.

*****-what possessed you to come here child?you should go and stay with your family and forget the past.

brea-i cant do that.please i have questions that needs explanation. 

*****-you cant find them.their going unanswered for your own good.he might see you so go now.