these kids are out of control

roc royal pov

roc royal-*today i have to go to work and i really dont want to because brea and i are going back to the days when we first fell in love and i love every minute of it.i rolled over and saw her sleeping still.i kissed her head and got out of bed.i showered and walked in our room with just a towel on.she was sat in bed flipping through the movie channels.*can you watch movies for 5 days straight?

brea-yea.*she looked at me.*you have to go to work?*i nodded my head and walked to my closet.*

roc royal-i did like staying with you thhis weekend.*she smiled and that made me smile.*

brea-i guess.*i started getting dressed.*

roc royal-can you button my shirt and put my tie on?*i looked at her and she rolled her eyes.*

brea-hold on.*she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.i buttoned my pants and put my belt on.she walked back in the room and started buttoning my shirt.i like it when she buttons my shirt for some reason.i know im weird.*why am i doing this?

roc royal-because i like it.*she smiled and pecked my lips.i pulled her close by her waist and kissed her sweetly.she pulled away and tied my tie.*i didnt pick the red one.

brea-i know i did.

roc royal-shame.*when she was done she turned around to walk away but i grabbed her around her waist ,picked her up and spun her around.she laughed and mona walked in our room.*

mona-dad can you drop me off at trina's house?

roc royal-sure.*she walked out of our room and i put brea down.*i love you.

brea-i love you too.*i pulled her by her waist.*what do you want now?

roc royal-i want a kiss.*she turned around and kissed me slowly and sweetly.*can i play hooky?

brea-have a good day at work.*i rolled my eyes and walked out of our room.*

roc royal-you ready baby girl?*she nodded her head and we got in my car.i dropped her off first and then i went to work.im an editor to a magazine.i listen to new music and tell people whether their worth listening to or not.i love my job.when i got to my office i saw a stack of papers on my desk.i turned around and saw a girl and my boss walking over to me.*

boss-this is paula.she will be your assistant.

roc royal-o cool.im roc royal nice to meet you.*we shook hands and my boss walked away.i walked over to my desk and looked on my computer.i still had files from 2 days ago on there that i had to revise.*ok paula i want a carmel mocha.tell tyler its for me and hell know exactly what to put in it and i suggest you get one too because you look exhausted.

paula-how can you tell?

roc royal-thats how my face looked when my kids were babies.*she nodded her head and walked away.i started revising my papers and looking at the new music that was on my desk.i opened my email and i had a new message from paula.i opened it and it said you want to go to lunch?i looked at her at her desk and she smiled and begged me with her eyes.i thought about it and nodded my head.lunch is harmless.i grabbed some papers,put them into my drawer and walked with her to the nearest bar.we both ordered burgers and a coke.*

paula-so how long have you worked there?

roc royal-about 2 years.

paula-o cool.

roc royal-why you choose to work there?

paula-my mom wanted me to be close to my sister.

roc royal-she works there?