getting shot

brea pov

brea-*its been 2 weeks now.rico and i are trying to sell his house but i havent been over his house yet.brian and mona are happy for the most part and so is roc royal.i forgave bianca and everything just became easier.shes a great grandmother to our kids.they havent met paula yet because shes always busy.i need to get together with her and be actual sisters since thats what we are.i awoke to no one next to me.i got out of bed and went to the bathroom to hear  the shower going off.i washed my face and walked out of the bathroom.he walked out of the bathroom and wrapped his arms around me.*good morning.

roc royal-good morning.*he kissed my cheek and i heard my phone going off.i saw that it was rico.i answered it.*

brea-hi rico..........today?........um sure.yea i can make it.give me a half an hour..........ok ill see you then.*i hung up the phone and walked to the bathroom.*

roc royal-who is rico?

brea-hes my new client.im trying to sell his house.*i jumped in the shower and then i went to brush my teeth when i got out.i put on a black skirt,red button shirt,black heels and i curled my hair.roc royal watched me dress most of the time.*what?

roc royal-why you choose that outfit?

brea-its one of my favorites.*i turned to him and he looked at me.hes dressed by the way.*

roc royal-you want to know why this is my favorite outfit?*he walked closer to me and i stared in his eyes.he leaned next to my ear.*its because it shows all the places i like to touch.*i rolled my eyes.*

brea-well duh.your supposed to think that way.

roc royal-and if i think that what makes you think hes not.i dont trust him baby.

brea-you have a right to worry but im not going to let him do anything to me.

roc royal-look at me.*i looked in his eyes.*i dont care how many times you say no or fight if he overpowers you he gets what he wants.i dont trust him honestly and you going over his house is making everything worse.*i walked over to him and pecked his lips.*

brea-i love you.ill call you if i cant handle it ok?*he rolled his eyes and i pecked his lips.*i have to go get my money.i love you.

roc royal-i love you too.be careful.*i nodded my head and smiled.i walked downstairs and walked to my car.we both have a car.i drove to his house and i noticed that it was next door to my grandmom's.no wonder why that address sounds familiar.i got out of my car and looked at her house.i shook my head and walked up his steps.i knocked on his door and he opened it with no shirt on.i bit my lip and looked down.sorry thats a bad habit that roc got me into.he would always be shirtless so when ever i see a cute shirtless guy i do that.i shook my head and looked in his eyes.*

brea-c-c-c-c-can you go put a shirt on?*he looked down.*

rico-o sorry.come in.*i walked inside and he grabbed his shirt and put it on.*so do you want something to drink?*i shook my head.*ok well....tour of the house.*he started giving me a tour of his house.he took me to his bedroom and showed me how it looked and i saw a door in the corner.*

brea-whats that door?

rico-o its nothing.just an extra closet.*i nodded my head.*ill be back.i need to get some papers from my basement.*i nodded my head and he ran out of the room.i looked at the door and my curiousity got the best of me.i walked over to the door and opened the door.i walked in and saw all of these pictures.i looked around and noticed they were all of me.i dropped my mouth because he had pictures of me that was recent and the times i lived with my foster dad and the time i was kidnapped by him when i was with roc.he got when i was being born.he got the couple that took me.he has my whole life on his walls and i was really confused.*my dad.*i jumped and turned to him.*watched you ever since you was born.he made me start watching you and you are a very fascinating creature.*i stopped breathing for a second.*