Anetta's death

brea's pov

brea-*its been two weeks since i visited anetta and bianca.i try to analyze what shes saying but i never get it completely.im sitting on the couch with mona eating a bowl of trix and watching spongebob.out of nowhere i hear my phone ring.*hello?........this is she..............o really?how did this happen?............................................................ok..............................ok ill be there tomorrow.........ok thank you.

mona-what happened mommy?

brea-my mom died.

mona-aw.*she hugged me and i held her.damn.now i have to pack because im not wasting my damn gas to come back and forth.they want me to be present at the reading of the will.i contnued eating with mona and then i walked upstairs to pack.its 5 in the afternoon so i know roc will be home soon.i packed for about 4 nights incase i have to stay extra.i heard someone walking down the hall and it was roc carrying mona.*

brea-mona can you go downstairs?*she nodded her head and walked to her room.i walked to the door and closed it.*

roc royal-whats wrong?

brea-i just found out my mom died and i have to go to her funeral tomorrow and then i have to stay for the will the next day.*he nodded his head.*

roc royal-you want me to come with you?*i shook my head.*

brea-ill be fine.maybe shell tell me the truth in her will.*he shrugged.ifinished packing and then i picked out my outfit for the funeral.he wrapped his arms around my waist while my back was turned to him.*

roc royal-i love you.

brea-i love you too.

roc royal-you hungry?*i shook my head.*well im going to order pizza.*i nodded my head and he kissed my cheek.he walked out of our room.i laid in bed and fell asleep.i awoke at 8am to get ready for the funeral.i put on a black dress and black heels.i curled my hair and roc kissed my cheek.*are you ok?*i nodded my head.*talk to me.*he turned me around.i looked in his eyes.*

brea-im nervous about the will.

roc royal-are you sure you dont need me to go?

brea-positive.this is one thing i need to do on my own.i love you though.be back as soon as possible.*he nodded his head and i kissed him.i grabbed my stuff and walked to my car.i drove to anetta's house and saw bianca on the porch looking at the grass.i walked over and sat next to her.*hi.

bianca-hey.you ok?*i nodded my head.*

brea-are you ok?*she nodded her head and leaned on my shoulder.*were you close?

bianca-hell no.she hated me.*a girl with red hair walked over to us.*thats my daughter paula.*she got up and hugged her.she looked around my age.they walked over to me and i smiled at them.*

brea-hi im brea.*we shook hands.*

paula-paula.you look pretty.

brea-you do too.i like the hair color on you.*she smiled.*

paula-excuse us brea.*i nodded my head and walked to the porch and sat on the steps.i felt someone staring at me but when i looked around noone was looking.i got up and walked into the house because i felt creeped out.i saw a bunch of old ladies inside talking.an old man around 60 walked over to me.*

******-who are you?*what do i say?*

brea-a friend of the family.*he nodded his head and hugged me.*

*****-i am too.you look pretty.your a very beautiful woman.*i smiled.*

brea-thank you.*he walked away and i walked back outside to see if they were done talking.paula walked up to me.*