don't kill brian

brea pov

brea-*i awoke to roc's arms wrapped around my waist.i smiled and got out of bed.i walked to the bathroom and saw that i looked more happier.me and roc didnt have sex but spending time with him did make me want to be around him more.now i feel like the little girl i was when we first met at the streetfighting rink.i loved him then and i love him now.i smiled andheard music in the bathroom.i left the bathroom and noticed that the music was coming from brians room.i walked in and i turned the radio off.i looked in his bed and i saw him but i saw some longer hair.i pulled the sheet ack and there was a naked girl in his bed.they both woke up and when brian saw me he was scared.*

brian-amy you better leave now.*she grabbed her stuff and left his room.i shook my head and walked out of his room.i walked to our room and roc was still asleep.i shook him.*

roc royal-good morning baby.

brea-your son had sex.

roc royal-what?brian what happened?

brian-amy and i had sex dad.

roc royal-why did you talk to me first?

brian-it just happened.look im sorry to disrespect you but i really like her.

brea-i dont give two rats ass.she had no business in your drawers or in my house.your grounded.*he gave me his stuff and then he walked back into his house.*

roc royal-brea.

brea-roc dont.*he got up and wrapped his arms around my waist.*please let go of me.*i was getting turned on right now.*

roc royal-you knew he was gonna lose it.i took yours when you were 15.*i nodded my head.*

brea-he couldve told me.*he nodded his head.i walked to brians room and he was laying in bed tossing a ball in the air.*look i lost my virignity at 15 also.

brian-to dad?*i nodded my head.*

brea-i just ask to care about her.

brian-i do.i love you mom.

brea-i love you too baby boy.your grounded for 2 weeks.

brian-ok mom.

brea-whats so great about her?

brian-she cute and funny and nice and sweet and got a nice body.

brea-nice body is something you should not tell me about.

brian-sorry.i really like her.

brea-i know.i want to meet her.

brian-ok.ill get her over here some how.

brea-good.im going to leave.*he nodded his head.i left his room and walked in the room with roc royal.*

roc royal-so what he say?

brea-were going to meet her and your going to be in bed with me.*he smiled and pulled me close to him.*

roc royal-so while were in bed were sleeping right?*i nodded my head.*good because im tired.

brea-me too.*i got in bed and he got next to me.he wrapped his arm around me to comfort me.we watched movies on tv the whole day.now were watching the notebook.*i love you.

roc royal-i love you too.*he kissed me sweetly and pulled me tight.i yawned after the kiss and cuddled into his chest.he kissed me gently and she went to sleep.*