you ready for this?

brian pov

brian-*i awoke to a text by amy.she said come to the park around your way in 20 minutes.i looked at the time and it was 3:10am.i got up and dressed in some dark jeans,a gray tee and some black jays.i put on my black obey hat and crawled out of my window.i walked to the park and sat on the bench.i text her where u at and i felt arms wrap around my neck.i looked up at her and she smiled.i got up and hopped over the bench.i kissed hr sweetly and she smiled.*what are we doing out here so late?

amy-theres a party going on and i want you to come with me.come on.*she grabbed my hand and we walked to her car.she drove off and i just looked out the window.she grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers together.weve been going out for about 2 weeks now if you wanted to know.she stopped the car infront of an abandoned building.we got out of the car and i grabbed her hand.we walked to the buiding and the closer we got the more people i saw in the building.we got through the guard and walked down a flight of stairs.i saw a bunch of people drinking and dancing.i smiled and she pulled me to the kitchen.i grabbed a cup and so did she.we got in the middle of the dance floor and danced our asses off.i pulled her close by her waist and she grinded on me.after 3 drinks she pulled me up some stairs and into a room.i closed the door and she pulled me to the bed.i kissed her passionately and she pulled me closer by my shirt.i unbuttoned hers and pushed it off her.she flipped us over and unbuttoned my jeans.i heard a knock on the door and she pulled away.*what now?*she walked to the door and it was some tatted up guy.*what are you doing here?

*******-no what are you doing here with him?you cheating on me?

amy-im not yours anymore.lets go b.*i buttoned my jeans and walked towards her.she grabbed my wrist and pulled mepast him but he grabbed the back of my shirt.i turned around and pushed him.*

brian-the fucks your problem?*he tackled me to the ground and i flipped us over and started punching him as hard as i could.he blocked one of my hits and head butted me.i got off of him and held my head.he kicked me in my stomach and i fell to my knees.he punched me and i fell to the ground.he kicked me in my face 5 times and i felt him stop.then i felt amy grab me by my arms and walk me to her car.my eyes hurt so im going to rest them.i fell into blackness after that.*

brea pov

brea-*i awoke to an empty bed.i opened my eyes and felt the sheets with my hands.i looked down and noticed i was naked.oh yea date night.i sat up and roc walked in the room.i pulled the sheets up more and he sat next to me on the bed after sitting the tray of food on the dresser.*

roc royal-good morning.*he pecked my lips.*

brea-good morning.*he gave me his shirt from last night and i put it on.he got the food and we sat in bed eating it while watching tv.when i was done eating i leaned my head on his shoulder.*you ordered it didnt you?

roc royal-just the pancakes.i dont have mix here but i did make the eggs myself.*i smiled and moved so my legs were on both sides of his thighs.then i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him sweetly.*what was that for?

brea-no reason.i have to go and so do you.it was nice while it lasted.

roc royal-yea.come on lets get in the shower.

brea-no.im getting in the shower alone.