Later that night

note:this is a continuation of brian drinking and smoking.hes walking into the house now and brea heard him so now shes about to confront him.:)

brea pov

brea-*i awoke to the front door being slammed closed.i looked at roc and he was knocked out so i got up and walked downstairs to see brian trying to walk and brittany helping him.*brittany what are you doing here?

brittany-he was dropped off in front of my door and i wanted to bring him home so he wouldnt get in more trouble.*i shook my head and looked in his eyes.*

brea-boy where were you smoking?

brian-this place amy took me.

brea-close your mouth your breath smells like an ash tray and vodka.*he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and put his face real close to mine.i pushed him away and roc came down the stairs.*

roc royal-whats going on?

brea-your stupid ass son is high as shit.*roc shook his head and walked down the stairs.*

brian-why am i stupid?i thought i was the greatest son in the world.

brea-not until you started acting like a dickhead.brian i dont care what you do on the streets but dont bring that shit into my house.

brian-o im a dickhead then your a bitch for having me.*he moved close to me and stared in my eyes.i saw a little hatred in them and i slapped him as hard as i could.he looked at me and pushed me me a little hard because i stumbled a little.roc ran over and grabbed me before i could jump on him.brittnay grabbed brian and held him back.*

brea-GET OUT MY FUCKING HOUSE YOU DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHIT!

brian-GLADLY.

roc royal-brittany take brian to your house.*she nodded her head and took him out of the house.when she closed the door roc let go of me and i ran into our room.i sat on the bed and just screamed in my mind.i didnt want to wake mona with my yelling.roc walked in our room and held me.i moved away from him.*he wasnt in his right mind brea.

brea-that gives him no right to push me,call me a bitch or yell at me.you lucky i aint shoot him.

roc royal-you know you love brian more than me.

brea-not right now.im going to bed downstairs.

roc royal-brea.what would mona say if shes sees you on the couch?*he walked over and held me by my waist.*just calm down.9 times out of 10 brian wont remember any of this and he would be so apologetic in the morning.just let the drugs wear off.*i nodded my head because he made sense like always.i walked to the bed and laid down.he laid next to me and kissed me.*i love you.

brea-i love you too.*i laid on his chest and went to sleep.i cant believe brian.*

brian pov

brian-*i woke up and i had an aching headache.i couldnt even blink right now.i opened my eyes fully and saw brittany sitting on the side of the bed.*am i dreaming?

brittany-no.i brought you over here so brea dont kill you.

brian-why would she kill me?

brittany-you pushed her after she slapped you.

brian-o my god.

brittany-who got you this fucked up?

brian-amy.

brittany-whos amy?

brian-felicia's friend.her and christian set me up with her.

brittany-really and you know felicia is the dumbest hoe in our school.