My morning.

Today I start school here in LA. I'm super nervous because I've always had a hard time making friends. Nick is only in one of my classes. Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach. What happens if people don't want to be my friend? Or worse. They recognize me from Josh and Colleen's videos. Then what do I do. Become a celebrity and make fake friends because they all want to come over. I don't want to put my heart in a friendship that doesn't end up being real.

My alarm went off and I rolled out of bed. I read my texts. They were all from Nick saying cute things.
N: you'll do great tomorrow😘
N: you're beautiful and you're going to make so many friends tomorrow.
I simply replied with a ❤️.
I don't know how to deal with guys yet. I really don't know how I got as good as a guy as Nick.
I went into the bathroom and started to curl my hair. Colleen came into check on me and started chuckling to herself.
"How's that going for you?" She asked.
"Not the best." I said throwing her a dirty look.
She took the curling iron out of my hand without saying a word to me. She finished curling my hair and walked out saying something about starting breakfast. I brushed my teeth and put on mascara. I changed out of my batman onsie and put on my legging, tank top, and flannel. I was really proud of this outfit for some reason.
I walked into the kitchen and started munching on my pancakes.
My mind started to wander. I thought about my old school, and my parents, and the day ahead. I started overthinking things. The pancakes were getting caught in my throat. I spit them out into a napkin and started chugging orange juice.
Suddenly I couldn't catch my breathe. I started dry sobbing. Josh walked in.
"Cora.... COLLEEN!" He screamed.
Colleen came running in out of the office. She started yelling to Josh to do something. I couldn't hear, or think, or process what she was saying but I knew what to do.
I walked over to the couch and sat down. I imagined myself sinking into the couch. Into the cushions. Then out through the back. I imagined myself sitting on a raft on the ocean. My breathing went back to normal and I opened my eyes.
"You good now?" Colleen asked with worried eyes.
I nodded my head and grabbed my lunch and got in the car. I was determined to not let that ruin my day.

A/N- this chapter was way to real for me. I almost had to stop writing this😒