What a Night

I gave myself a good look in the mirror. God, I'm fat, I thought to myself. I sucked in my gut until I was happy with what I saw. I guess that's how it will be all night.
Tonight was Nick and I's 2 year anniversary. Nick invited Colleen, Josh, and myself out to dinner along with his parents.
I walked down stairs in my navy blue dress and my heels. Colleen immediately started taking my picture, trying to hide the fact she was crying. Colleen was now VERY pregnant. She was expecting any day now.
Josh came strutting out in a navy bow tie and a peach shirt.
"You look nice." I told him straightening his bow tie.
"You look even better." He told me, spinning me around.
I was so excited for tonight.
Shortly after, Nick showed up with his family. He gave me a single red rose and a kiss on the cheek.
We shoveled into our cars and drove to a nice sea food place a few minutes away from the house.
We took a seat at our table and began small talk.
After we talked and ordered I looked over to Colleen and smiled. She replied with a sort of nervous, fake smile and gave me the sign that meant "we" needed to use the bathroom.
Upon excusing ourselves Colleen whisked me away into a very nice expensive looking bathroom.
"What's wrong?" I asked her. She was acting so strange.
"I'm having- the worst contractions- ever." She told me, doubled over in pain, trying to catch her breath.
"Is it time?" I asked.
"I think so. My water might've broken while we were at the table. My bladder has been a little hard to control with the pregnancy so I didn't think anything of it." She told me.
"Too much information." I told her starting to feel sick.
We raced out the the bathroom at lightning speed.
"It's time." She told Josh.
He grabbed out his wallet, threw a few bills on the table, then took Colleen's hand and placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Let's go have a baby." He told us.
I ran over and gave Nick a kiss and thanked his parents for the dinner.
We dashed off to the hospital. Josh was right. We did need to go have a baby.