𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔

⚘. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮
© ➳ @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲

↬☾↫

Walking in the midnight in the bridge is your calmness remembering the old times makes you smile. His smile, laugh, everything about him makes you feel happy, he's your everything, your world.

You saw him lying in the ground his blood flows into his mouth and his stomach the time suddenly stop your tears falling from your eyes you don't care about to the people fighting, you only see is him with blood, it's seems your world crash. You ran to him and hold him your tears won't stop falling as you see him lying in front of you.

"Hey Kei! Don't you dare to die! You promised me you won't die! You're not weak to die here Kei! You're strong, right! So get up there and don't you dare close your fucking eyes!"

He promise to you that he won't ever die cause his strong and he also promise to you that you two will live happy together and you two will manage a pet shop with your children.

"I'm sorry, y/n thank you for loving me thank you for everything baby, always remember that I always love you my love. I love you."

That was his last word, your life without him is empty, after that day you always missing him. Always wishing that day was all only bad dream. He's the only one you have but his gone too. What are you expecting life is unfair. You always want to forget what happened that day but your mind betrayed you.

After that day you always missing him, Keisuke Baji.

↬☾↫