𝟏𝟏

⚘. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮
© ➳ @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲

↬☾↫

You smiled and nodded as he took your hand and twirled you into his arms.

Baji and you fell in step, letting the rhythm control movements. All the scenery and people around you and him dissolved. It was you and him, alone dancing in the rain.

Your (e/c) glistened, and a smile spread across to your beautiful face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through your body, and your fingers tingles in delight. His hand brushed across to your cheek. Your body was acting on its own, no chains to hold you back from this pure paradise.

He drew you close to his chest, and you wrapped your arms around in his neck.

His pierce grey eyes fell over to your eyes, like a curtain blocking out the moonlight. You desired to see those pierced grey eyes.

You began to withdraw your hand to brush away your hair, but his hand clutched onto hers. He carefully laid your thin hand on his shoulder. He delicately tucked you lock behind your ear, and you (e/c) twinkled back at his in greeting.

Your lips went to his ear as you whispered ever so softly.

"You know how to be romantic."

You set your head on his shoulder. Baji and y/n continued to dance, too lost in the music to halt. Time passed as your both feet moved in the steps of the foxtrot.

You brought your head up and sleepily opened your eyes. You leaned in and planted your lip on his. He wrapped your arms around his neck in return and held you tight as the kiss continued.

You broke the kiss. " We're wet."

"Did you like it?" he asked referring the dance that you two do.

"Yes I didn't know you know how to dance."

"A handsome like me knows everything." Baji let out a soft chuckle.

"Stop with that windy of yours It's cold now let's go."

"As you said my sweetheart." he took your hand and run into his motorbike.

__

You sat in the bed as you wait Baji to finish taking a bath. You just done taking a bath before him. You didn't know that Baji will invite you to dance especially in the rain. You start feeling a feelings that you didn't expected.

When you two dance your heart pounding fast, your cheeks red like a cherry and you just see him just him. Like you always have a great time whenever you get to spend time with him.

"Hey doll, you seems occupied what ya thinking?" he came out of the bathroom revealing his six packs abs half naked his lower part has a towel.

Your mouth half open as you seeing a handsome creature in front of you. He walks towards to you as he leaned his face into yours almost touching his lips into yours.

"Close your mouth, woman a BIG MOSQUITO may have entered in there." he said emphasizing the "big mosquito" as if he referring something else.

Your cheeks becomes reddish you suddenly close your mouth and look away not to meet his eyes.

"Look at me." he grabbed your chin. Your (e/c) landed to his pierce grey eyes.

"What?" you shyly said.

"I want to kiss you." Your eyes widened.

"W-what?"

"Are you deaf doll? I said I want to kiss you."

"S-sure." you closed your eyes waiting his lips touch into yours. But minutes pass you feel nothing.

You opened your eyes seeing him deeply stared  at you.

"Are you insane or what?!" you btchy said to him.

"I'm just kidding I didn't expect that you waiting for my lips." he chuckled.

You suddenly grabbed his neck to kiss him. You kiss him roughly he was shocked to your suddenly move but he quickly respond to your kiss. Your hands wrapped in his nape pulling him closer to you.

He pushed you gently in his bed. He pulled the kiss away. He kiss you down to your neck licking,sucking,biting leaving a marks.

He pulls up your shirt after he finish pulling up your shirt he touch you soft skin. You felt that his hand unclipping your brassiere so you lifted a little your body so he can fully unclipped. He touch your breast massaging sofly.

"Mmhm~" you let out soft moan. His mouth moved lower ready to suck your breast but a suddenly a loud knock coming in his room door.

"Keisuke, y/n the food is ready come out there and eat now." Baji mom's shouted.

"Argh coming!" Baji shouted. "I hate being interrupted." he groan.

"Seeing you brightens up my day in so many ways, Keisuke Baji."

↬☾↫