𝟎𝟏

⚘. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮
© ➳ @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲

☾↫

After a long job day you try your very best to keep that fake smile on your face but as time pass by you get the urge to just break down. You try not to think about him at least forget or at least lessen your suffering for now but very time you would see him, you would see him hugging, kissing, comforting you, you would see how happy you both were together.

You can see his pierce eyes, his smile revealing of his fangs and his deep laugh that made all your problems go away. You open your eyes as your of tears pouring down from your eyes.

"Why did you leave me Kei?" You stared at the night sky while your hand is in the railing of the bridge thinking he was here beside you saying a not so funny joke.

"It's been a year but I don't think I can go on without you." you wipe your tears pouring down to your chin.

"I miss you so much." your tears flooding again from your eyes you say. "I love you Kei I wish that was all a dream."

Everyday you always here in the bridge after your long tirey day of work. This place is your calmness when your problematic or tired you always here to gain your energy but you also ended crying here.

You felt that your phone ringing in your pocket so you picked it up you saw Chifuyu in the screen name calling you so you answer it.

"Hey whats up?" you heard the dogs barking in his pet shop. Chifuyu manage a pet shop and I'm helping him if i have a spare time.

"Where are you? Come here tomorrow, Kazutora will be off for a week and I miss you y/n your busy past week you nearly don't come here" You him too it's been a weeks since you last help him.

"I miss you too Chi, perfect timing Chi my day off is
tomorrow so I'm glad to be there tomorrow"

"Expecting you to come here y/n, bye!!" He ended tha call. Chifuyu so happy to come you tomorrow to his shop.

After Chifuyu ended the call you put your earphones in your to so you don't hear those passing by in the bridge. You stay there for a minute to watch the star in the sky. You began to nervous as you feel someone is staring at you.

You looked to your side you saw a a long black haired man leaning in the railing he looked at you, your eyes widened and shocked to saw the man. The long haired man in front of you his pierce eyes his lips revealing his fangs the man you wanted to see for a long time is in here standing in front of you.

You felt your tears pouring in your eyes down to your chin you're shocked seeing him here. You mind stop and so you too, you don't know what to do. Why is he here his dead right? He die in front of you but why his standing in front of you? Am I have a illusion of him? But you saw him die! Everything is so messy in your mind.  Your tears don't stop falling in your eyes as you heard his deep voice again.

"It's been a long time y/n"

☾↫