𝟎𝟔

⚘. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮
© ➳ @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲

↬☾↫

"Are you ready doll?" he staring in the car near in the spot. You two are here in the abandoned building near in the underground waiting for the owner of the car to leave.

Baji means what he said "have fun" is breaking cars near in the illegal underground gambling.

"Yes, when someone saw us we beat his ass Baji!" You bump your each other fist.

"You seems excited doll." he smirked.

"Of course." he chuckles. He grab your hand you both jump in the railings.

He get a random baton he give you the one so you took it from him your in front of the car ready to smash it. Baji hit the front mirror of the car. You hit the both side of the side mirror.

"Your cruel." he grin his teeth.

"So you too." you smirked. You two laugh to each other. Two of you cheerfully crushing the car in front of you.

"Hey you two stop over there!" you stop as you heard the man shouted afar.

"Baji run!!" you grabbed his wrist to run away to the man shouted. Baji suddenly pulled his wrist.

"Hey let's go Baji!" he grinned his teeth.

"Why are we running y/n? We should beat his ass just you like said earlier." he bump his each other fist. You touched your forehead as you realized that you said earlier.

"What if someone saw us beating that angry man and called cops?"

"Yeah yeah let's beat his ass but if someone saw us let's run." he walked to the man who angrly stared at us.

Baji suddenly run and punch the man in his face. The man was now laying in the ground wiping his blood.

"You bastard!" The man stood up ready to punch baji. At that moment you run to him and jumped, your both foot stomped on his face he land in the ground after you stomped his face.

"Wow." Baji was stunned as he saw what did you do to the man. He looked at the man blood run in his face. "Wtf his asleep." Baji said in his mind.

"Amazing right?" you smirked.

"Yeah it is." he chuckled. "Let's go before someone saw us and called the cops." he grabbed your hand and you two run.

___

"Wews that was fun." you panting and laugh hard. You wiped your sweat in your forehead.

"That was so close." Baji said as he panting hard. You two has been chase by a lot of men who saw the both of you as you two beat the man. You two beat the men's chasing the both of you but the friendshit of them was chasing again the two of you along with the delinquents wearing a gang uniform.

"It's already night Baji." you said to him looking in the surroundings. You two is here in the bridge surrounded by a lot people.

"Aw-" you was bumped by the stranger you felt that you was going to slipped but Baji held your waist.

"Are you okay doll?" Baji asked you. He almost close to you.

"Y-yes." you stutter as he stand you. You step out a little far from him.

"Ah-" someone bumped you again because of that you suddenly leaned in Baji chest. He held your waist again as he pulled you closer to him.

"Be careful doll your such a clumsy." he whispered to your ear.

"It's tickles oh my god."  you said in your mind.

You realized that your so close to him so you pushed him. Baji released his arms to your waist.

"I'm going home." you turned around ready to left him but he hold your wrist.

"Let's go to my house." he offered. He start walking as he intertwined your hand to him.

"Asleep or awake I always thinking of you all the time Keisuke Baji."

↬☾↫