𝟎𝟓

⚘. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮
© ➳ @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲

↬☾↫

"I want to eat there Chi!" you pointed in the fastfood selling peyoung yakisoba.

*ring ring

You looked at Chifuyu as you heard his cellphone ringing. He took his phone to his pocket and look at the screen to see who is calling.

"Gonna take this call." he said before he left to take the call.

"I didn't know you like peyoung yakisoba y/n." baji looked at you smirking, you looked him back.

"Why would I answer your question u-huh?" you rolled your eyes.

"Simple cause I'm to handsome to resist." he winked at you. You plan to talked back but Chifuyu stop tye both of you.

"Both of you stop I have to leave gonna to do a something important so the two of you will be together for now." he said.

"What?! You asked me to stay with you then you will left me! especially with this someone." You pointed at baji smirking.

"What's wrong baby? You know you should be thankful that you have a handsome with you today." he chuckled as he looked at you.

"I will go home." you uttured ready to leave them.

"You will go home y/n? Remember that you ditch your class." you stop. Hearing the words Chifuyu said.

If I go knowing Chifuyu probably he will talk to Mom and he will said I ditch my class that bastard!

"Trying blackmailing me uhuh."

"Kind of? so I guess this will be a date? Bye!" he laugh he pat baji shoulder and leave.

"So baby let's eat or should I eat your p-"

"Pervert! Stop saying baby it's disgusting." you cut him of.

"Easy easy y/n" he laughed at you.

"Let's go I'm hungry." you start walking as he followed you.

___

You two eating in the fast-food it's was so awkward imagine you two just met earlier and it's unexpectedly that you two be together.

"This is awkward should I start talk to him or what? But if I talk to I guess he will start talking about his "handsomeness"

"Hey Baji how did you meet Chifuyu?" he looked at you.

"So your asking me uhuh are you interested to me y/n?" Baji said as he face smirking revealing his fangs.

"Look at that fangs of his! It's so cute."

"Nevermind." you pout as you look away. He stared at you as he suddenly softly grabbed your chin. You was shocked that he did that to
you your so close to him so you start staring at him. You can't deny that Baji is handsome he has a grey pierce eyes, long shiney black haired and his soft lips that revealing his sharp canine teeth.

"You're cute." he suddenly said. You realize that you stared to him for long. You hit his hand so that he can no longer touch your chin.

"Wew that's was so close."

" Oh are you done staring at me?" he grins. You felt your cheeks heated.

"M-me staring at you? you must b-be day dreaming." you stutter.

"But why are you stuttering sweety?" He looked at you teasingly.

"I don't!" you shouted. Your cheeks is hot from the embarrassment you felt.

"Look, my baby seems in denial." he teased.

"I'm not, you idiot!" you stand up and left him. You touched your cheeks you feel your cheeks is still hot. You felt that he's following you.

"Don't leave me behind doll." He leaned his arms to your shoulder.

"Get off." you glared.

"Yeah yeah." he removed his arms to your shoulder and put in his pocket. "So were going next?" he asked.

You badly want to go hone but your not allowed so you need to stick with him.

"Don't know. Do you want to go somewhere?" you asked him.

"Me?" he touched his chin like his truly thinking. " Do you want to have fun?" He smirk looking at you.

"Hey Baji you fucker if you think you can get me through that way then I'm not! I'm different from the women that you've met!" you shouted him.

"This man such a asshole!"

"What the? What are you talking about y/n?" Baji asked. He confused that what y/n talking about. "Wait, are saying that I mean for have fun is making out?" he uttered and laugh.

"H-huh" You cheeks heated again from the embarrassment so covered your face. "I'm so idiot!"

"Your such has a dirty brain y/n" Baji said he still laughing. " I didn't know that your such a idiot to think that."

"I'm sorry! Is it forbidden to make mistake huh!" you groaned.

"Your such a funny green minded woman." he smirked. " Let's go before I do to you that your dirty mind thinking." he laugh and grab your wrist.

" I remembered the day you start making me happy that anyone can't do. I wish that I can turn back the time that we still happy to each other arms, Keisuke Baji."

↬☾↫