𝟎𝟒

⚘. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮
© ➳ @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲

↬☾↫

Your approaching chifuyu sitting in the swing as you have a annoyed looked in your face.

"Yo!" he waved his hand to you. Your now in his front you laid your hand in front of him.

"Give me my id." he took your id out of his pocket.

"I'll give this to you if you stayed here for a bit." he waved your id.

"No, just give it to me now." you try to get your id from him but he just hide from his back.

"Chifuyu!" you shouted in him.

"You can't get this away from me." he stood up and run waving your id.

"This man such a freaking asshole."

"Give it!" he stopped from running as he raised his hand. You jumped to get your id but you can't reach it Chifuyu is such a taller than you.

"Chifuyu!" a guy shouted from afar.Chifuyu look at him you reach his hand to get your id.

"Baji san!" he called the man who shouted. You put your id in your bag. You look at the man who called Chifuyu you was shocked as you saw the long black haired man you saw in the bridge.

"oh it seems you have a someone with you." the long haired man said. He looked at you.

"Ah yeah, this is my friend y/n and y/n this is Baji san." Chifuyu introduce you to him.

"ara~ your were the woman on the bridge earlier." he pointed at you.

"Yes and you're the pervert man." Baji smirked when you said the word "pervert" to him.

"Like I said y/n I just want to enjoy the view." he chuckled.

"Whatever." you looked away from him.

"Wait, you two know each other?" chifuyu asked as he looked to the both of you. You went to the swing to sit there.

"Kind of? I just bumped her on the bridge earlier when I was coming here." Baji said.

"I see." Chifuyu nodded.

"Chifuyu she's prity but she's look like she's biting when you talk to her." Baji looked at you as you looking around.

"Baji san it's pretty not prity." Chifuyu corrected. Baji looked at him in annoyed look.

"Prity and pretty is just same Chifuyu." Baji said. Chifuyu just sight giving up to Baji small brain.

"Chifuyu I'm bored!" you shouted at him. They both looked at you.

"Let's go somewhere." You stood up.

"Is he coming with us?" you looked at Baji looking in his phone. He looked at you as he feel that your looking at him.

"Why baby? don't you want to be with someone handsome like me?" he smirked as he push his hair back.

You disgusted looked at him. " Yes, I don't want to be with someone that you thought there would always be a storm when you were around to him."

"Ouch, pain I'm sorry y/n I'm just nobody no one loves me I hope my father used a condom so I wouldn't be born." Baji touched his chest as he act like his hurting.

"Wtf Baji san you looked like a sadboy that ready to suicide anytime." Chifuyu laughed at Baji. Baji hit Chifuyu head.

"Fuck you Chifuyu your ruining the fun." Chifuyu still laughing.

"You two stop, let's go now." you said to them. The two looked at you. The three of you start walking as Chifuyu and Baji talking.

"Death changes nothing I still miss the sound of your voice the stories you shared and miss you just as much today as I did the day you died. I always missing you Keisuke Baji."

↬☾↫