𝟏𝟑

⚘. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮
© ➳ @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲

↬☾↫

"WAH!!"

Your eyes snap open, you suddenly lift your chest up, your heart's pounding with all rush, your sweating even your ac is turn on. You stay silent realizing what happened was just a dream. It was a nightmare.

"That's funny damn it why would I cry to that freaking man?! I even didn't like him!" you laugh awkwardly.

That Keisuke Baji even in your dream his messing you. What was in that dream? they said if you dream with someone he misses you or something will happen. Keisuke misses you? that's crazy, your mind was mess because of him. You decided to sleep again than to think about him.

__

"You seem occupied y/n, something wrong?" you looked to chifuyu who's reading a some manga. You two in the cafeteria.

"Nothing." you awkwardly smile. "Anyway Chi can we have a bonding together again?.

"You asking me a date?if your planning to confess your love to me stop y/n." he pull your hand so he can hold tightly. "I know that I'm more handsome than Baji san but I don't want to hurt him." you pulled your hand back. Sometimes you just forced yourself to accompany him it's embarrassing to accompany a man that has a half brain.

"What ya talking about? stop with that nonsense of yours idiot."

"So where are we going? just the two of us you don't want baji san to come with us?" you suddenly remembered your dream last night. Dream that you don't want to remembered again.

"Yes the two of us, I want to go in festival." you heard that in Aug 3rd there was a beautiful fireworks in festival.

"Aug 3rd that was tomorrow-" his phone suddenly ring. He sign that he will answer the call, you nodded so he left.
These past days chifuyu always has a someone calling on his cellphone you wonder who is it.

"Y/n, meet me there tomorrow I need to go for now." he packed his things in his bag.

"Why are you leaving? we have a class after our break." you asked him.

"You know what y/n we have a magic word called ditch." he laughed.

"Your ditching again? maybe your meeting with someone aren't you?" you teased. Chifuyu was a secretive these past days.

"Who know?" he shrugged. "See ya!"
Maybe that boy is inlove but with who?

You done eating your foods and decided to go in your next class. You haven't seen keisuke since earlier you wonder where he is it.

Your class start but your mind was occupied you just thinking about festival tomorrow your excited cause this was your first time again to attend a festival since last last year. Your last year festival was mess your brother wasn't allowed you go your excited that time that you been so mad to them they strict cause they worried about you, so for now festival you can go your free afterall they can't force you again and your not leaving with them in a same roof.

__

"Hey doll, why did you invite Chifuyu in festival instead of me?" he saw you leaving the school gate earlier and now his clinging again with you now.

"Why would I invite you? I thought you don't like to be crowded." ( I don't know if baji don't want to be crowded so let's just say he don't want haha.) you asked him. There was time that baji said to you that he don't want to wait and being crowded and after last night the dream is just you feel something bad happened that you don't want to happened.

"But if it's for you, I'm willing to be with you." he wink at you. That wink again! you can't denied that he was attractive when he wink.

"Then be my bodyguard tomorrow." you said sarcastically.

"Don't want to, I prefer to be your fvck buddy." he walked forward to face smirking at you, you was shocked and wasn't able to move on how your face and him was so close. You pushed his face away from you.

"Stop stalking stupid will you?"

"Then I will go with you tomorrow doll." he insisted.

"Do want you want." you ready to left him behind but he hold your hand like a couple and walked together.

"You're that part of me that I'll always need, Keisuke Baji."