𝟎𝟕

⚘. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮
© ➳ @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲

↬☾↫

The two of you is in the front of Baji house. 'This house is kind familiar.'  you mumble.

"Mom! I'm here." Baji pushed the door as he enter in their house. Y/n think twice before entering their house. Y/n is the type of girl full of confidence but sometimes she was shy. She think what if Baji mother think of her is girlfriend of his son.

"Hey doll do you plan to stand there all night?" You realized that you been out of yourself.

"Of course not!" he grab your hand and let you enter to their house.

"Keisuke you came home late again!" A beautiful lady come out from the kitchen. Y/n stare at the lady as she realized that this lady is the one she help.

"Mrs. Baji?!" She looked at you. Her eyes widened not expecting that you will come to her house.

"Oh my god Y/n so you decided to come here!" she come to you and hug you, you hug her back as she let go to the hug that you two shared she suddenly looked to the hands of you and Baji you remembered that Baji was holding your hand.

"Keisuke why did you not tell me that y/n is your girlfriend!" She hit Baji shoulder.

"Stop it Mom I didn't know that you two know each other." Baji massage his shoulder slightly.

"ahm Mrs. Baji, me and Baji are not in relationship we're just friends." you explained to her. Baji's mother seems disappointed when she heard that you two are not in relationship.

"Oh is that so? But I know that you two will be perfect couple!"

"I know Mom I'll tell you right away if we're in relationship,you know y/n can resist my handsomeness" Baji confidentially said. You raised your eyebrows as you looked at him but he just take a glance to you with a goofy smile and looked at her Mom again.

"That's my boy!" Baji's mother happily said.
"Did both you already eat? I'll prepare a food for you two." Mrs. Baji will should go in the kitchen but Baji stop her.

"Just take a nap Mom I'll take care of what we will eat." she looked at Baji and just smiled.

"Then, I'll go in my room now." she removed her apron. "Eat a lot y/n if you will not then Keisuke will feed you the way he feed his other girls." she laugh and leave you and Baji. Y/n shocked because of Mrs. Baji said she didn't expect that Mrs. Baji will said a such word like that. Y/n already knew that Baji inherit her mother attitude. She looked at Baji walking in the kitchen while laughing.

You approach him and hit his back. He looked at you. "What's that for?" you just ignored him and just sit in the chair.

"I'm hungry." you pouted and looked at him.

"Then, should I go over you and strip my clothes so you can eat me?" he walked to approach you he put his hand on the table as he leaned and stared at you.

"Don't try me Keisuke." you put your finger in his chin. You looked to his soft lips.

"Staring to my lips with a seductive face u-huh if we're not here maybe I already kiss roughly your soft lips doll." you pulled your finger away and you looked down. Her cheeks began to burn because of embarrassment and unfamiliar feeling of her.

"G-get a food a-already I'm hungry!" you stutter.

"Tsk what a weak woman saying "don't try me" but suddenly feeling embarrassment." Baji chuckled and went to the stove to cooked.

"Shut up!" you shouted to him. Baji looked at you and he just wink.

__

"I didn't know that you know how to cook." you burp sign that your already full.

"That was just a basic to cook doll." he sarcastically said. Yes that was basic to cooked a friend chicken and just heat food that her mother cook earlier.

"I'll washed the plate after all you fed me." you stand up and fix the plate that you two used.

"Then I'll not going to force you go and wash the dishes Nanny." he put his both hand in his back of his head.

"if I'm going to be your Nanny then your lucky to have me cause I'm beautiful to be a Nanny." you flip your hair. He take a glance at you.

"Then, I'll be lucky also if my Nanny became my girlfriend." Y/n feel embarrassment again. She usually didn't feel a embarrassment and make her cheeks heat ever since but this man make her become like this. You throw the towel to him.

"Just take a nap there and I'll wash the dishes." you went to the sink as you start washing the plates.

You didn't expect that this day will be a wonderful day. You thought that with Baji will be a bad day but ended with a smile in your face. You didn't expect that you two will get to a trouble but in the end you didn't regret that you stick to him. You feel that something you can't do but when you're with him you feel like you can.

You feel a arm encircled to your waist and pulled you closer to him. Baji now hugging you from the back. He buried his face in your crooked of your neck.

You didn't hesitate to removed his hand to your waist you feel comfortable this way.

"You smell so good." he whispered.

"I know." you smiled you washed your hand and wipe in the towel. He turned you to face him. He stared at you as he put his both hand in sink. You can't deny that Baji got his mother's genes from his long black haired to his fierce eyes then to his sharp nose and of course to his soft cherry lips.

Baji stare at you as you analysing his face. He leaned closer to you that your both lips almost want to touch each other.

"I wonder how sweet your lips are."

"Wanna taste it?" you seductively lick your lips. Baji groan as he pressed his lips against yours he kissed you passionately. As you kissed him back he lick your bottom lip you parted your mouth as he slid his tounge. Your both tongue exploring each other mouth.

You put your hands around to his neck as Baji deepen the kiss. Baji broke the kiss as you two out of breath. "That was hot and sweet." you whispered as you panting to catch a air.

"Wanna try again?" Baji seductively said.

"I wanna taste your sweet lips again but I think I just need to sleep again and let my dream make it happen, Keisuke Baji."

↬☾↫