❄🎄🎁Christmas 2021🎁🎄❄

HOHOHO! YOU BETTER NOT SHOUT, YOU BETTER NOT CRY, YOU BETTER NOT POUT I'M TELLING YOU WHY, MHAFANGUY IS COMING... TO TOWN! HE HAS THE LACK OF SLEEPING! HE FROWNS AT YOUR COMPLAINTS! YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT NOW, SO HERE'S A SPECIAL FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Long, cringy parody aside, welcome to the special chapter of MY HERO ACADEMIA: ワンマンアーミー!

And guess what folks? This chapter is just like the Halloween Special. It isn't part of the storyline (yet)! And there's going to be new Aliens introduced here.

AND THERE'S MORE!

The next chapter will be a continuation, that's right! There will be TWO CHAPTERS this Holiday Year! Time moves so fast isn't? And only a few more days til'I Santa's come climbing down your chimneys and a New Year will begun. 2022, can you believe it folks!?

That is all folks, and again. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! And enjoy the another special chapter!

Play it!

Click!

Opening Song:

Fans were cheering as they filled a stadium to its peak.

Somebody spoke: (Can you turn it up? Turn it up just a little bit?)

A guitar plays in the background as the crowd began vibrating in excitement.

Camie, wearing a sexy Santa getup, walked out to a stage. She wore a headset microphone underneath her Santa hat, with a repeated sway of her hips, sge started to sing.

[Camie]

"It's a celebration

Get ready for the holi-, holi-, holidays

Yeah, it's a celebration

So baby, don't you stop"

All of a sudden, A band of bizarre looking humanoid appears in their instruments: Frankenstrike hitting the drums, Swampfire playing an electric guitar, and Feedback blowing a saxophone with a sounds were going on in the background.

The crowd didn't expected that, but they loved it either way.

As Alien Trio changed the beat to a Holiday Pop tone. The platform they and Camie was on started to move backwards as they continued to play. More bizarre beings; Psychefright, Tetra Fists, Wildvine, Echo Echo, Ditto, Big Chill, Diamondhead, Snare-oh and many more walked onto the stage and started dancing, much to the crowd's enjoyment.

[Camie, Everyone]

"You got that look in your eyes (Eyes, eyes)

Call me for help, we can vibe (Vibe, vibe)

Let's have the time of our lives