The Beginning

"So many different ways to tell a story, but that's what makes them so interesting; You can never know for sure, how they're going to turn out"

– Professor Paradox

__________________________________________________________

~[Earth Prime]~

Ben's POV

Hey there! I'm Ben Tennyson, and you all know me as Ben 10. Y'know? A Superhero? Defender of Earth? Protector of the universe? The Greatest Superhero of all time? I'm pretty sure you all know me~? I saved the universe countless times from Intergalactic Wars, Invasions, and Apocalyse, even Interdimensional Travels... that's where I met Rex!

Me, my partner Rook, my cousin Gwen, by best friend/brother-in-law Kevin, my Grandpa Max and rest of the Plumbers had established peace between humans and aliens. I've finally defeated Vilgax, ended the reign of Forever Knights, stopped Khyber, kicked Maltruant's butt, blah blah blah blah blah *cough* Everything is perfect, Humans and Aliens are living alongside with eachother. I've given up the Mantle of being a Hero, living in a peaceful life with my Wife Kai and my kid named Kenny.

It's time for someone new to become the Next Wielder of the Omnitrix.

Weeks ago, Azmuth came by (all of a sudden) to proclaim the Omnitrix for improvements and to sent it to find a worthy wielder, I asked Azmuth to add something new in it, he was unamused at the moment but I inform him that it is for the Next Wielder. He signs and gave authorizations for it.

Ben: *thinking* "Hmmm...I wonder how the New Omnitrix looked liked?"
__________________________________________________________

~[Galvan Prime, Azmuth's Main Laboratory]~

On the planet known as Galvan Prime, home of the Galvan, an amphibious and insectivore race of small aliens with massive intelligence. And happen upon the central laboratory where several members of Galvans, they are hard at work thinking and creating all forms of new technology. Some of which is so simple a child of any species could use it and make it work. Others so radically complex, they defy comprehension.

The Galvans are a species of small bipedal frog-like amphibians. Galvan are about five inches tall on average. Their bodies consist of soft and flexible bones, allowing them to squeeze into tight spaces or quickly escape from danger. The Galvan have large, bulbous, eyes with thin lines for pupils. Unlike humans, Galvan eyelids close horizontally and from both sides of the eye. Normal Galvan have green eyes which seems to be a common thing in this universe.

And in the center of the lab stood the First Thinker. The leader and Head Scientist of all the Galvans. Azmuth, the smartest being in the Universe (But in his case; The smartest in 3-5 galaxies.)

And he is also the creator and inventor of many great technology. He also created the most powerful device in the Universe, The Omnitrix.

Azmuth POV:

"Eureka!! I have finished it!
The New and Improved Omnitrix! Hmmm... The design of this is quite suiting for the next wielder. I should probably thank Tennyson for giving me the idea... Nah! who am I kidding, it'll probably just boost his ego or something!" I stated has I was looking at the new Omnitrix.

I spent the last few weeks (working in my lab like always) improving the Omnitrix, that can not only unlock the original species but to others from interdimensional universes, I as well, reluctantly, included of one of Khyber's Nemetrix Alien Predator species.