A Fleeting Friendship

A Week Later

Musutafu City, near Shizuoka Prefecture where an Apartment Building room for the Midoriyas. It was now Sunday the sun was coming through the window as dawn was approaching.

In a bed, sleeping pretty soundly and out of it for a moment was Izuku Midoriya who was resting with his stomach to the mattress, and his back upward. So it was pretty easy as the sun hit the face of the new wielder of the Omnitrix. He pushed himself up, and sat up on the side, he yawned as he rubbed his face to wake up. Finally, he stretched out his back to get all the kinks out of him.

Later. Izuku had gone down stairs to get breakfast as he picked up his food his mom made for today; pancakes, eggs and bacon with a glass of orange juice, he saw his mom, Inko, already seated and joined their table where they talked a bit. Mostly asking about favourite Omnitures; to Inko, it was NRG. Izuku deduced that she only like NRG because she cook food on top of him like a stove. In which made his mother laugh.

Izuku quickly finished up his breakfast and then goes to the kitchen, putting his dirty dishes in the sink, he gone back to get his bag, put it on his back, and headed straight to the front door. Putting on his black and white high top sneakers reaching his right hand to the door knob before opening the door.

"Mom, I'm heading out! I'll be back home later!" Izuku yelled loud enough for his mother to hear him.

"Okay, stay safe!" Inko called out to her only child.

"I will!" Izuku replied as he opened the door, walking outside his apartment and then closes the door behind him and make his way outside, it was Saturday today, and it was time to head out to Dagobah Municipal Beach.

With his new friend.
__________________________________________________________

~[Dagobah Municipal Beach]~

The place was still full of nothing but garbage as the waves crashed against the stenching waste. But soon, it will be all cleaned and the one who threw these filth here will go to hell.

Izuku's new friend, Camie Utsushimi, she had asked Izuku is she wouldn't mind if she can train with him sometime as she wanted to be prepared for the Entrance Exams and have a training partner will help her improve a lot. That was her reason of telling him. She was hoping that he'd say yes to her request and hopefully not be a bother to him.

With Izuku, he dosen't see any reason to refuse to her request. In fact, it was a good deal that benefits the both of them. With her, Izuku learn how to fight human opponents... If she'd knew any combat, and training with a partner will be a nice change of pace. Izuku smiles and stated to the fawnette that he would love to have her as a training partner.

And so they did, and they started to work their workout schedule.

Camie Utsushimi, now dress in her workout clothes, have been visiting the beach from time to time for her training; cleaning it to restore the fabulous beach back to it's former glory. At first, she didn't understand why up until Izuku explained it out for her, that their training does not only helps her, but also helps the environment. Which piped her interest.

Throughout the next few days, both Camie and Izuku had begun their hellish training for the Entrance Exams while maintaining their daily lives. These few days made the unlikely duo, a shy Shapeshifting cute boy and a chill AF illusionist bombshell, grew closer. Started as acquaintances to close friends.