Aliens of the MHA World [Copied from the Bio]

Author's Corner

Here's some notable informations:

1. You all might be wondering? Why there are pokemon species here? Well to this fanfic series; In the MHA Universe, the Pokemon that we know and loved does not exist. Here, they will be considered as aliens, some Pokemon's abilities will be limited unlike their anime/game counterparts, or possibly getting nerfed. (A/N: Furthermore, I might add more of them in future updates)

2. Some Aliens in the story are different than the counterparts you know in the classic Ben 10, AF, UA, and the OV series. Like some have added/different abilities, some of their characteristics are different due to being wielded by the new User; Izuku Midoriya.

3. In this universe, Eraserhead CAN erase the alien's powers (to make things fair). Making the them to unable to use their abilities. However, erasure can't make him to "Go Alien" or to revert him back to human thanks to his mutated arm, now because the Omnitrix is a Quirk. [see No. 4]

4. Since Omnitrix is now categorized as a Quirk, it became a 'Rare' type that is a combination of all three types; The base - Transformation (obviously), Emitter (Alien's abilities), and Mutant (his arm and Quirk factor).

5. Humungousaur is one of Izuku's physically most powerful aliens, surpassing the likes of the Villain Muscular, Tetra Fists (Four Arms), Rath, and Armodrillo by leaps and bounds and surpassed only by any enhanced High-End Nomu, Way Big and Atomix in physical superiority. Even at base form he can go toe-to-toe with All Might if he exerts himself. Eventhough he's a lot stronger overall than Tetra Fists (Four Arms), speed is not his ally, so therefore he's not as fast compared to All Might or Muscular through pure strength. Though Humungousaur IS immensely fast and dexterous for his size, Tetra Fists surpasses Humungousaur's agility by a wide margin, making them good for different situations. But yet again, he is one of Izuku's strongest and ideal bruiser, easily exceeding other brute strength heroes like Death Arms and even exceeding the super strength given to Stars and Stripes by her Rule Quirk (though he is nowhere near as agile or fast). Even taking on the entire both Class 1A and IB by himself and make Bakugo run for his money. (A/N: Sorry Bakugo, but your explosions wouldn't be enough to scratch that Dino's hide)

6. In this series, Ditto clones will no longer share the same pain....yet. (A/N: Explanation will reveal soon in the series)

5. Aliens like Clockwork, SerpentAeros (Rayquaza), Atomix, and NRG (if outside of suit) doubles the time consumption.

7. The Aliens can use OFA, however, some of them can only use with a cautious limit. While others cannot manage use it or try to risk it; like Goop's UFO, or Ditto, Spleexie, and Grey Matter's body size. Others will had their abilities amplified, similar to a 'Power Boost'; Blitzwolfer and Echo Echo's Sonic Howl/Scream, XLR8 and Jetray's strength (excluding speed), Articguana and Big Chill's Ice breath, Swampfire and Heatblast's flames, Humungousaur's strength/durability, Diamondhead's crystallokinesis, Brainstorm's enhanced intelligence, etc.

8. Izuku will gain the Ultimatrix feature later in the series. Soon. Be patient.

9. AmpFibian, Psychfright, and Big Chill can physically touch Mirio Togata even his Permeation is active, same to the latter's case that can counterphase the aliens, since all three of them can became intangible too. However, Big Chill can't freeze him when he's intangible, as well as Psychefright's possession (They needed him to be tangible first in order to hurt him physically). The only exception amongst the three is AmpFibian's electrical attacks, since electricity can bridge the molecules in quantum phasing. Potentially harming Mirio even while insubstantial.