🎃🍁🍭🍬💀 Halloween 2021🕷🕸👻🍫

Carve your pumpkins, decor you homes, and wear your costumes. And get ready when the sun slumbers into the sea and the moon's full and bright at the dead of night, the monsters will come and go knocking on your doors... FOR CANDY!

DING DONGU!

*Opens door*

Trick-or-Treat or Happy Diabetes Night everyone! And welcome to the special chapter of MY HERO ACADEMIA: ワンマンアーミー! It's Hallo-freaking-ween and everybody's out there Trick-or-treating, partying, or any Halloween shenanigans in their costumes; it be a mummy, a superhero, a scarecrow, Abraham Lincoln, the Rock, a hobo, a–wait, no that's definitely a Hobo, my bad folks. A Supervillain, an alien, a Giganotosaurus, Ballerina, Barack Obama, an eggplant, and a guy in a–oh my God, that's–...that's a guy in a purple sling Bikini, HEY PAL! IT'S HALLOWEEN, NOT PRIDE MONTH! My eyes goddammit! Where's the bleach where you need em'!?

Anyways, this chapter isn't part of the storyline (yet)! And spoilers people, this is an event after I**ku m**ti*g Ov**h***, I was going to publish the next chapter after "A Fleeting Friendship" but time moves so fast, and I both had enough time to finish it and got caught up with so many important stuffs which Imma not tell you, it's personal...

Again. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY! Now all I have to do is call the cops on that guy and find a way to rid that image in my brain....
__________________________________________________________

A month had passed since Eri first stepped through the doors of the Midoriya Residence. Everyone knew that Izuku had grown close to the small girl over the time that she had been living in the Manor. They had grown used to the white-haired little girl running around the mansion, almost always following after Izuku like a she was duckling filling it's imprinted parent. They had gotten used to her asking them a myriad of questions or just telling the adults about their day.

With Izuku and Camie, they were doing their best to not just become (future) superheroes, but also to be good parents. There were times when they had to be strict with her, but she took it in stride, even if she didn't like the outcome. Of course, those conversations would always end with a kiss on her cheek from either of them, just to show that they still loved her.

Inko Midoriya and the Utsushimis, Aya, and Jonathan, even did their best to help Eri out with her daily routine. Aya will homeschool her in the weekends and Wednesdays, Inko made her breakfast every other day while Izuku and Camie alternated on the rest, and sometimes read her a bedtime story at rare nights, Jonathan began to spoil her with sweets (for some reason), much to Camie's and Aya's chagrin, the former didn't want her baby to get fat, and the latter who didn't want her granddaughter to have a chance of diabetes and hitting his head with a Peter frying fucking pan.

DONK!

"OWW! What did I do!?" Jonathan ask his wife incredulously, rubbing a red bump in his head.

Aya could only blatantly shook her head with a frying pan on her hand. (A/N: In a Loving Memory of Thea White, the VA of Muriel Bagge. RIP. I hope you bought your rolling pin with you in heaven)

Anyways. As the days progressed, the weather began to change. The colors of the leaves changed from green to a dazzling display of red, orange and yellow. The air became crisper and temperatures dropped a bit as a chill came into the air. The family started wearing warmer clothes and some had resorted to wearing fleece coats and scarves.