Update

Hello, I know it's been a long time, my fellow readers. I apologise for my hiatus, I suppose it's due to a combination of my life decisions and academic problems.

For such my long absence (a few months), I have left you guys a cliffhanger from the last chapter of My Hero Academia: ワンマンアーミー Arc 1: Legacy. Last time, we had read relationship problems with Izuku and Camie from her arranged marriage, an introduction to new Ben 10 Alien, Swampfire, and a new character appearing in the story: Fumikage Tokoyami! I gotta say, I loved Tokoyami and his Dark Shadow, they're like two sides of a coin from personality wise. Is is he gonna be an important character in the story? Would he be Izuku's (possible) friend in the future? Who knows? But we will get to that story in due time in the next chapter.

Furthermore, I am truly am sorry for the long absence. I know you Guys have been dying to wait for the next chapter, but - not only struggling my life decisions and academic problems–I was busy trying to write, rewrite, and overwrite both recent and new developments with My Hero Academia: ワンマンアーミー and its Sequels Arc, finalizing the changes and decisions that I have for this story compared to both Ben 10 and MHA canon.

So don't think I've given up this story. Because big things are coming!

Stay tuned my readers!