ένα

ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʷʰʸ ʷᵉ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵘᵗˢ

"𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽

"𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽. 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰 𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙰𝙱𝚄𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚂𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂."

⚔⚔⚔

"YOUR PARENT'S BANK TRUSTS ARE NOW IN YOUR NAMES, I'VE COME TO SEE THAT YOU ARE LOOKED AFTER."

The sibling's, a boy and girl, shared a glance, before looking back at the suited man. Both obviously extremely confused. For some odd reason, their lives before the Lotas Casino was simply a blank space, like a canvas covered by a sheet, hiding away what laid under it. Though they never thought about it, never paying it any mind.

"Bank trusts?" the eldest with raven hair, pulled back into a low ponytail, asked. Her hands moving with each word.

He nodded. "Your parents entrusted the money into both of your names for if they passed, I'm here to look after it and you."

"And your proof?"

A Spanish voice spoke up from behind the man, he turned around to spot a girl sitting on a dark red couch. A throne of blood. Her hair was like the whitest of snowfall waving down her back, her skin dark like the earth and her eyes a glittering silver. 

Tilting her head accusingly at the man, she leant back against the backrest with her arms laid out across the frame.

The man crossed his arms. "Excuse me?"

She offered a mocking smile and crossed her legs with a piercing glare. "Your proof, where is it?"

"I don't believe I need to show that to you, little girl," he gave a tight smile.

The siblings behind him snickered slightly at the name he gave the girl.

The boy, younger but with identical features to his sister, muttered with a cheeky grin. "You just had to go there."

His sister nodded, cheeks flushing a light red.

"Then you aren't going anywhere with them," slowly she stood up and sauntered over to him, biting her lip she glared up at him. "If you won't show it to me, I'll just assume you are crazy. That they aren't safe with you and trust me, you don't want to know what I will do to you if you try to take them. So again, where's your proof?"

⚔⚔⚔

In all honesty, my life seemed to be a rollercoaster. Only the rollercoaster is surrounded by burning flames, whilst the wheels holding it steady are at constant risk of breaking.