δέκα

ᵗᵃᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ˢⁱᵐᵇᵃ

"ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ... ɪ ᴍᴜsʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ғᴀʟʟ."

Air and Space Museum was impressive. It amazed me to no end the progress they had made in such a quick time. Though I wasn't able to spend the time looking at the stuff as we spent it looking for the monster.

"Are you positive that it's here Grover?" I asked.

Zoe, Thalia and I stared at him as Bianca examined a plane. He stammered. "It might not be here anymore but it was."

"There must be something around here," Thalia said, looking around. "A trail or clue."

"We are wasting time searching for this monster," Zoe scowled. "Thou needs to realise this is pointless."

Thalia rolled her eyes, turning to look at the hunter but grunted as she was knocked into an Apollo space capsule. I summoned my sword in surprise, pointing the tip at the new-comers throat, as Grover yelped and Zoe and Bianca aimed their arrows at his chest.

My brow arched as I came eye to eye with Percy who raised his hands in surrender. Glancing down at the sword tip against his throat.

When Zoe realized it was him, she didn't seem anxious to lower her bow. "You! How dare you show thy face here?"

"Percy!" Grover said. "Thank goodness."

Zoe glared at him, and he blushed. "I mean, um, gosh. You're not supposed to be here!"

"I was going to stab you," I glared, lowering the sword.

"Luke," he said, trying to catch his breath. "He's here."

Luke, who is Luke?

Thalia seemed to understand as the anger in her eyes immediately melted. She put her hand on her silver bracelet. "Where?"

He told us about the Natural History Museum, Dr. Thorn, Luke, and the General.

"The General is here?" Zoe looked stunned. "That is impossible! You lie."

Percy gapped with frustrated eyes. "Why would I lie? Look, there's no time. Skeleton warriors—"

"What?" Thalia demanded. "How many?"

"Twelve," he said. "And that's not all. That guy, the General, he said he was sending something, a 'playmate,' to distract you over here. A monster."

Thalia and Grover exchanged looks.

"We were following Artemis's trail," I said, twirling the sword. "Grover was pretty sure it led here. But we haven't found anything yet."

Grover nodded. "Some powerful monster scent... She must've stopped here looking for the mystery monster."