δύο

ᵇˡᵒⁿᵈⁱᵉ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ᵃ ᵗᵘᵐᵇˡᵉ, ⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵈᵈᵉˢˢ...

"𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽'𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿 𝙰𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵

"𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽'𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿 𝙰𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵. 𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝙳𝙾 𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵 𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷?"

⚔⚔⚔

"Keep moving!"

It was almost like a hiss, it reminded me of a snake. Could it be purple? Or Yellow? I do like those colours.

Did it feel like how I did at the moment when it would sliver across the ground? Would it feel similar to the way I felt myself swaying side to side? What happens if it was upside down on a tree, would it feel the blood rushing through its veins to its head? Would it feel lightheaded like I am? Did they even feel lightheaded or have blood rushes?

"It's my shoulder."

Mmm, that's a nice voice. Maybe I could fall asleep again while listening to it. Sounded like an angel.

"Bah! My poison causes pain. It will not kill you. Walk!"

Poison? Pain? Kill?

At those few words, my eyes snapped open. The last few moments of horror drenched into Nico's and Bianca's eyes quickly replayed in my head. Why was I such an idiot? He must be one of the monsters and I was too idiotic to realise.

I clenched my fists.

Everything felt slow as the back of my head and temple ached in pain, no doubt from when I got hit. Here we go again, why don't we. One second I was in the boarding school and now I'm in a forest thrown over someone's shoulder who doesn't give a crap about hurting me. Then again, when would a monster care about a human?

"There is a clearing ahead. We will summon your ride."

Shaking my head slowly, I tried to fix my gaze until the ground unblurred. I glanced up to meet the eyes of Bianca. Nico was shaking as he glanced around and the unknown boy, well you know, was very out of it. His eyes were squinted as if he was thinking too hard for him to handle.

"What ride?" Bianca demanded, her eyes not leaving mine. "Where are you taking us?"

"Silence, you insufferable girl!"

Was it Dr Thorn? It must be.

"Don't talk to my sister that way!" Nico said, his voice quivering.