28

Taehyung's nervous. Does he have everything needed? The gifts are safely stored in a big basket. Yoongi's lending him his car for today, told Taehyung that he can't fuck this up with Jeongguk or he'll hunt him in his dreams.

Misun was nicer, just whispered a rushed 'get that dick' to him. He ignored it, but since then it's burned into his mind. Would it be too fast if they'd have sex right after this date? Taehyung shakes his head, parking the car in front of Jeongguk's building. No, they live in 2021, it's not like they have to wait until marriage, which would be never if South Korea stays homophobic forever. Getting married as a gay couple is unfortunately against the law. Taehyung has made peace with this though. Who needs a certificate to be happy? Not him.

Anyway, Jeongguk is late, five minutes to be exact. Should he call him? Jeongguk can't have forgotten about their date, after the last course they met and playfully reminded each other of it. Maybe something came up and he forgot to tell him? Everything he has prepared would be a waste. The gifts from his mother won't survive any more days.

To his luck, the entrance opens a few seconds after his mental breakdown and to the surface comes a very styled Jeon Jeongguk. He looks stunning in his probably way too tight black jeans and a shirt that shows off his muscles and tattoos. Hello Taehyung's muscle kink, you'll for sure have the time of your life. Fuck.

Taehyung has to swallow his saliva or there'll soon be drool running over his chin. His eyes not leaving the younger's since they'd met. It feels like a challenge, which it probably is.

Jeongguk's smile becomes wider the closer he gets. It's blinding in the afternoon, battling the sun. For Taehyung, Jeongguk is the obvious winner.

"Hey." It's spoken breathy, as if the younger has lost all his breath.

Maybe it's time to mention that Taehyung did his best as well, applying some very light make up and twirling his hair between two fingers to make them even curlier. He's wearing trousers that have a skirt connected to it, paired with a tight, pretty shirt. He likes to try new things which aren't common. Well, the skirt is hidden to Jeongguk's eyes because Taehyung is still sitting in his car.

"Hey," He says back as breathy as the other. "You look gorgeous." Without waiting any longer, Taehyung opens the door and gets out of Yoongi's car.

Jeongguk's jaw drops, gaze wandering down to the attached black skirt. "Look who's speaking. Oh wow, you really rock this outfit." There's obviously more he wants to say but hesitates. After a few seconds of silence, Jeongguk blurts it out. "Can't wait to see you strip it off later."

So much to losing his mind over the question of if it's too early to think about having sex tonight. Jeongguk just gave him immense confidence to go for it. He's actually a little dumbfounded about his bluntness and can't say anything to the younger.

Jeongguk seems to notice that and uses it to his advantage. "Baby, you really are all talk and when it comes to actions you're so shy. I have to say that it's cute."

Cute. Taehyung doesn't usually like to be called that, but it's Jeongguk and if Jeongguk says it then he's melting, even if it'd be winter and minus twenty degrees. That's just the impact he has on him. A crush which has lasted for such a long time that not even a few arguments could make it stop - they weren't that bad anyway. It’s proof enough for Taehyung that he's probably in love already, like, for real.

He gets his confidence back after seeing the smirk on the other's face. He's competitive and can't let him win. "Let's see if you're as noisy as right now when I have you in my bedroom." It's his time to smirk as he walks around the car and opens the door for his date. "What are you waiting for? This should be enough of an invitation to you." He's raising an eyebrow, tapping his foot impatiently.